Big drops of rain fell from the sky, hitting the car with a crashing sound.

Sui Xiangsong felt unwilling, but had no choice but to grit his teeth and throw his underwear to the ground.

"Go back first." Although the underwear smelled obviously of soap, Sui Xiangsong still felt dirty.

After returning home, be sure to wash it thoroughly from top to bottom.

At six o'clock in the evening, Qi Yan received Chu Ze's feeding on time.

"Do you want to eat together?" Usually Chu Ze would pack his own meal in a lunch box and take it back early the next morning.

Today, Chu Ze came down directly with two plates of food.

"No, can't you?" Chu Ze showed a lonely expression.

Qi Yan immediately changed his mind and said, "Yes, of course. What I mean is that if we eat together, I can cook the rice first."

Every time he sees Chu Ze showing such an expression, it feels like he is bullying others. .

"Okay." Chu Ze smiled slightly.

Qi Yan's heart trembled. Do you really want to have dinner together in the future?

"I don't actually need you to cook." The crematorium for his wife has begun, and Qi Yan really doesn't want to get involved.

Chu Ze seemed not to have heard, and said with a smile: "I made pickled fish today. You said you wanted to eat it last time." "

Yes..." I ate the pickled fish made by Chu Ze last time, and it was really a masterpiece. Qi Yan was greedy for nothing.

Qi Yan was eating deliciously when Chu Ze suddenly said: "Next time, remember to cook."

"...Okay." Qi Yan had to compromise once again.

Now let him eat those takeaways, and he won't be able to eat them at all.

"Are you okay?" In order to avoid Chu Ze's misunderstanding, Qi Yan said quickly: "I mean you always carried your lunch box out to eat before. Are you working part-time?" "I work in the

biology laboratory." Chu Ze said slightly A smile.

"Then you're not going now?" Qi Yan really didn't want to become disabled.

"Recently, the laboratory has recruited assistants, and I am also preparing to sprint for the college entrance examination." Chu Ze explained while secretly watching Qi Yan's reaction.

It was obvious that Sui Xiangsong had been hit with his underwear just now, but now this man was clearly rejecting him.

During these days, he had not dared to get too close to Qi Yan. Whenever he got close to Qi Yan, he would run faster than a rabbit.

"That's good. You're smart and you skipped a grade in studying." Qi Yan felt that he was also good at studying.

The purpose of his previous life was not to make money early. He might have gone all the way to get a Ph.D. and would not have dropped out of graduate school.

In a sense, seeing Chu Ze is like seeing the original self.

"You know my past very well." Chu Ze stared at Qi Yan faintly.

"Hmm..." He accidentally said what was in the book, and Qi Yan secretly cursed himself for being quick to talk.

"Because of Shen Jirong?" Chu Ze asked.

"...It has nothing to do with Shen Jirong." Qi Yan replied.

"Then can I think that you want to get to know me?" Chu Ze looked at Qi Yan with a deeper look.