[49]

Next morning 8am

RM sets a date for Jm and y/n they both were sitting in a coffee shop in an awkward silence.

Jm: you like Jungkook?
Y/n:(eyes widen) w-h-at?
Jm:(smiled) he is my younger brother he was drunk crying whole night telling me about you.
Y/n:(looking down a tear left her eyes) pl-ea-se don't tell to my dad.
Jm:....(Held her hand) y/n please don't leave my brother he will die without you.
Y/n:(sobbing hard) nothing is in my hands please.....(Holding his hand with both hands) yo-u.....please deny to your parents (wiping her tears)
Jm: then? You dad will fix you marriage to someone else.
Y/n: staying close to him will just hurt him more.
Jm: if you want I can talk to your dad pl-ea-se just please don't leave my brother her really loves you y/n.
Y/n: you can try I don't think it is gonna work.
Jm:(wiping his tears) thankyou so much y/n I promise you I will convenience your dad.

Y/n just chuckled wiping her tears and both went to there own ways.

At hospital (lunch time)

RM and Jm were in RM's cabin RM transfered all his today's appointments to y/n.

RM: what do you want to talk Jimin?
Jm:(took a sip of water) ...(deep sigh) I wanted to know about you a little bit.
RM: about me?
Jm: uh-huh.....because you daughter wouldn't talk to me so and how much I have observed you both are quite same so talking to you will tell me about her too isn't it?
RM:(chuckling) Ok fine.

Jm started a conversion randomly after along ½hr he finally said "what do you prefer sir love marriage or arrange?"

RM: love marriage.
Jm: oh that's good only for yourself or anyone in you family like you know like.........is the rules different for boys and girls in your family?
RM: no not at all for me both my kids are same what is applicable to a girl is applicable to a boy too.
Jm: hmm so as per you told me Tae hyung had a love marriage?
RM: hmm.
Jm: so if y/n would have found someone else what would your reaction be? Would it be the same?
RM: y........(realize).....what did she say to? (Smile fades)
Jm: she didn't said anything to me sir.......(Kept Jk's photo in front of him) he is my brother.
RM:(got up)
Jm:(got up too)

RM was about to leave but Jm held his hand "you said for you a boy and girls are same so why is your reaction different in both the cases?"

RM:........
Jm: or are you like those typical orthodox father who thinks they are the dominant alpha males who will decide the life of every women related to them?
RM: y-
Jm: no need to answer me sir ask yourself take your time and think about it will your daughter be happy with someone she don't like. (Left)

RM sat down with tensed expressions on his face.

..............

At night

RM was drinking continuously y/n Tae and Zara tried there best to stop him but nothing worked.

RM had another glass full of alcohol in his hand hewas about to drink it when he felt a tight grip on his wrist.

RM:(hearked his hand and the glass fall down from his hand)
Zoya:(making him stand) come inside its getting cold.
RM:(pushed her back stumbling on his own feets) YOU GET YOU FACE OUT OF MY SIGHT!
Zoya:(scuffed)(hard slap)

Tae y/n and Zara were right there they gasped.

Zoya: BACK TO YOUR ROOM EVERYONE!

All left leaving them behind.

Zoya: WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE MR. KIM?
RM:(holding his cheek cutely)
Zoya: TELL ME!
RM:(started crying like babies)
Zoya:...(socked+ surprised)(Hugging him tightly) baby oh my my why are are you crying? (Rubbing his back) shh shh please anyio my love don't cry.

She took him inside and made him sit on the bed he cried really hard in her arms.

Zoya:(wiping his tears) tell me what happed what's wrong huh?
RM: y-y/n...
Zoya: huh? What about her?
RM:(face went pale)

RM was about to vomit Zoya understood it and held the dustbin for him.

She took him inside the bathroom washed him up and lied him on the bed gently.

RM: y-y-y/n an...d Ju...n...ko...ok.
Zoya:(smiled)(patting him) go to sleep baby everything will be alright.
RM:(kept mummbling in sleep)
Zoya:(kissing his lips) I have 1 heart Mr kim how many times will you win it?

She said while chuckling and took his slippers off and covered him with blanket.

Hope you like it guys. Tergate for next episode is 50+ votes. Guess what will happen next?