[7]

NEXT day in school.

Tia: hey you b****.
Y/n: do you wanna die?
Tia: oh my God see how this b**** is barking.
Y/n:(scuffed)

Y/n ignored her for sometime but as soon as Tia brought her mother in the conversation y/n lost it and punched her hard on the face that's when a teacher was passing from there she saw that.

T1: KIM Y/N! IN THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE RIGHT NOW!
Y/n:(scuffed)

She went in the office without any regret but she is soon gonna regret it.

At home.

RM: Tae you didn't eat till now?
Tae:(nodding as no)
RM: Tae what's with you? Huh? Talk it out there is no use of sulking all the time what's going on inside you.
Tae:......
RM: KIM TAEHYUNG I AM TALKING TO YOU!
Tae: THEN DON'T! JUST DON'T TALK TO ME LEAVE ME ALONE! (Banged his hand on the table) appa let me leave in peace please don't bother me. (Left the house)

RM felt so angry that he punched the wall as hard as he could his knuckles turned purple and swollen. That's when he got the call.

RM: WHAT did she do now?
P: fight again.
RM: I am coming. (Sigh) what am I suppose to do with them!

He was so angry he went in the principle office and without thinking twice he slapped y/n so hard that she fall down her lip started bleeding.

P:(holding him) sir calm down!
Y/n:(holding her cheek looking at him hurt) a-
RM: SHUT UP! I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU! DID I NOT MAKE MYSELF CLEAR LAST TIME HUH?
Y/n:(crying hard)
RM:(deep breath)

P took him to washroom and himself came out leaving him inside.

P: y/n you are in a big trouble this time. (Helping her to stand)
Y/n:(crying hard)

After somtime RM came out his eyes were red face was stressed. Y/n was standing like a good girl with her bag.

RM:(held her hand harshly and started dragging her)
Y/n: a-p-pa sorry appa p-
RM: GET INSIDE!

RM sat on the backseat and y/n came inside he shuts the door and bends her over his lap.

Y/n: appa please sorry appa pl-

RM pulled her panties down and skirt up and started landing hard spanks without warning.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Y/n: aaaaaaah appa please appa hurts so bad (crying mess)

He dressed her properly and made her sit. Without anymore exchange of words they were back home.

RM:(left)
Y/n:(sobbing hard) appa. (Going inside too)

Inside.

RM:....Tae! (Ran fastly)(to y/n) have your lunch and go to class.

Saying that he left. Y/n went to her room and cried herself to sleep.

RM ran all over the city just to find him in a abundant building.

RM:(breathing heavily) Tae.

Tae:(getting up)
RM:(hugging him tightly) Tae are you fine? (Patting his back) come we will go come. (Held his hand)
Tae: appa will you drink with me?
RM:.......come.........

They went to a bar. Tae placed the order RM just took 1 drink in his hand while Tae had 4 to 5 drinks already in his body.

RM:.......
Tae:..........

Finally after 10 drinks Tae spoke.

Tae: appa.
RM: hmm.
Tae: I am sorry.
RM: ok.
Tae:..............
RM:...............

After few more drinks Tae lost all his senses and he faints.

RM:(kept the glass on the table)(Picked him up bridal style)

He took him back home. Y/n was sitting and doing her homework quitely her condition look awful messy hairs swollen face tensed body. RM didn't even glance at her and went to Tae's room.

After 1 hr finally Tae stoped pulking.

RM: why do you drink that much when you can't stand it?
Tae:(exhausted).......why did you not stop me?
RM: I was shocked.
Tae: seeing me drinking that much?
RM: seeing you drinking.
Tae:.........(Chuckling bitterly) is there something you don't know about y/n?
RM: what do you mean?
Tae: there is nothing like that right? You know each and everything about her but not me why?
RM: you like your own company more then anyone else. You don't show your emotions even when they are killing you inside. You don't trust anyone easily. Your favorite place when you feel low is that secrete room. You love dark place and dark colors. Your favorite fruit is strawberry. Wanna know more on your first day of college a boy named Robert bullied you and you said nothing but in the 2 year you went to his room and beat him up which no body know till today isn't it?
Tae:(shocked looking at him in disbelief)
RM:(creasing his cheek) this injury on your cheek is from the time you joined mafia.
Tae: a-p-pa y-o-u kn-o-w......
RM: you liked this girl but she denied to get in a relationship with you and after that day you never talked to any girl. You are saying I don't know anything about you? Even if we are not together even if you like staying away from me I have always kept each and every knowledge about you what are you talking about man?
Tae: a-p-pa....
RM: the only thing I don't know about you is what is going inside your mind recently. I am not able to understand what's wrong with you sometime you are angry sometimes you are sad sometimes you are just blank Tae what's going on I am not able to figure it out.
Tae: everytime you understand everything even before I say why not this time appa? Why?
RM: because you yourself don't know what is happening with you.
Tae:.......
RM: Tae talk to me tell me.
Tae: I don't wanna talk to you. (Looking away)
RM: Tae tell me. (Holding his hand) everything is alright.
Tae: NOTHING IS ALRIGHT NOTHING AND IT NEVER WILL BE ALRIGHT!
RM: TAE CLAM DOWN! SHUT UP just shh shut up. (Attaching his head to Tae's) everything is alright.
Tae:(bursted into tears hugging him tightly)

RM was shocked this was the very first time Tae was showing his emotions he hugged him tightly and took him on his lap.

Hope you all like it guys.