[3]

Today was a really bad start of the morning for y/n as she got a scolding early in the morning. Let's see what happened.

Morning 3am

RM just came back from hospital he was coming to his room when he saw light coming from y/n's room. He enters the room.

Y/n:(flinched hard) a-p-pa.
RM: what are you doing? (Cold)
Y/n:(keeping the phone aside) nothing. (Teary eyes)
RM:(showing his hand)

She hesitatingly gave her mobile.

RM:(shocked)

He held her arm and made her stand in front of her and gave her a hard slap on her face.

Y/n: s-o-rr-y a-p-pa. (Holding her cheek)
RM: y/n what's your age?
Y/n:(teary-eyes) a-p-pa.....
RM:(trying to control his anger) I don't think appa is your age.
Y/n: a-pp-a 16.
RM:(showing her the mobile) what is written here?
Y/n:(crying silently) 18+
RM: so you can read this right?
Y/n: appa I am really sorry. (Crying)
RM:(looking at her clothes)(sigh) GO AND CHANGE YOURSELF!

She immediately looked forward to that after 10 minutes both were face to face again.

RM:(keeping her mobile in his pocket) I should find you sleeping when I come next time and your mobile will be with me until I think you deserve it.
Y/n:(nods) ok appa. (Wiping her tears)
RM:.....(left)

She wasn't able to sleep she was shifting sides but soon sleep took over her and she was asleep.

In RM'S room

RM'S POV

"Is it time to talk to her? (Sigh) but what she did was totally wrong.........but...................................how can it be wrong? Kids will find a way to get the answers to there questions I should have been more concedrent and should have talked to her."

"But it's ok I will correct my mistake now I will have a conversation with her"

RM's pov ends

Morning 8am

Y/n came downstairs all ready for the day she was so scared right now.

RM:(serving her)
Y/n: appa about tha-
RM: eat you breakfast we can talk about that later.

In school

Today y/n was off all day because of morning incident and then her friends were absent too.

At lunch time.

Y/n was sitting alone munching her food. A girl came there.

??: hey you get up that is my seat!
Y/n: Tia I am sitting here right now go and sit somewhere else.
Tia:(throwing her plate away)
Y/n:(closing her eyes in disbelief)

She got up and pushed her back.

Y/n: I am not a newbie here so don't you dare to even try this on me.
Tia:(dark chuckle) oh so b**** know have to speak too I thought you would just hide behind Lisa as always.
Y/n:(smiling) atleast I don't go behind handsome boys to take care of my expenses.

Tia became furious at that and punched her face. That was it for y/n she landed her hands on her and the cat fight started.

After 10 minutes

T1 held y/n's blazer and lifts her from the top of the other girl with one hand.

T1: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU BOTH ARE DOING?

He said while placing y/n on the floor.

Tia: s-ir s-
T1: I WANT YOU BOTH IN PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE RIGHT NOW!

Soon 3 of them were in principle's office and teacher told everything to the principle.

P:(sigh) y/n go and face the corner with your arms up.

Y/n did as told without any argument being all scared of her appa as she know principle will surely tell her appa she was just thinking what to do next to get out of this mess she created.

Tia: sir I am really sorry sir please don't call my parents pl-
P: HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I WORNED YOU BEFORE HUH?
Tia: really sorry sir I-
P: THIS IS NOT THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION AND IF YOU DONT REMEMBER MADAM THEN IT IS THE 10TH TIME!

Saying that he called her parents he tried calling RM too but he didn't answer. Within no time Tia was suspended for a week.

P: y/n in front of me.
Y/n:(crying came in front of him) sir sorry.
P: why did you get in a fight?
Y/n: uncle she threw my food. (Sobbing)
P:(holding his head) WERE ALL TEACHERS AND I DEAD? HUH?
Y/n:(crying hard) really sorry sir will never do it again.

P could see her knee bleeding.

P: y/n go to medical room.
Y/n:(looking at him crying hard) sir please sir I am really sorry please don't tell to appa.
P: y/n do I need to repeat?
Y/n: sir I am really sorry I will ne-

P held her hand and made her sit on the chair.

P: shh stop crying first of all.
Y/n: uncle I will not do it again don't tell papa. (Sobbing hard)
P:(hugging her gently rubbing her back)

He calmed her down. Now she is sitting silently while fisting her skirt. P went to washroom making and escuse as he got a call from RM and he called him here.

After 10 minutes

RM was there. Y/n started crying again.

RM:(worried sitting on his knees in front of her) how did this happen? (Checking her knee)
P:(passing him the first aid box)
RM: Mark hold her on your lap.

P took y/n on his lap and she kept crying hard.

RM: y/n is it hurting a lot? (Worried)
Y/n:(nodding)
RM:(hugging her gently)

He called her down and gently held her leg on his own lap while sitting on another chair in front of her.

RM: it will burn a little kido but it will be fine soon huh?
Y/n:(sniffing)(nods)

RM very gently cleaned the wound and bendaged her knee.

RM: very good girl you did so good appa is so proud of you. (Wiping her nose with tissue) somewhere else too?
Y/n:(holding her right wrist)
RM: show me. (Holding her hand softly)

He checked the wrist and swelling he got to know that it is a muscle pull he twisted it making a Crack sound.

Y/n: aaaaaah no appa (crying)
RM: that's it that's it all done everything is fine now.

He bendaged her hand gently.

Soon he was done he took her on his lap.

RM: so?
P: so.......your lovely daughter got in a fight with a girl.
RM: WHAT?
Y/n:(hugging him tightly)
RM: is that girl fine? (Worried as hell)
P:(chuckling) ya she is fine her parents took her. She was the one who started the fight....(tells everything and showed him the footage)
RM: I am really sorry from her side I will make sure it doesn't happen again.
P: hmm.
RM: so any punishment for her? (Little voice)
P: I am sure you are enough for that.
RM:(smiling at him)

Y/n wasn't able to see his expressions as she was hugging him like koala she was scared that he is really angry at her.

RM: can I take her?
Y/n:(sobbing softly)
P:(patting her head) ya you can take her and kido keep your anger in control.
Y/n: yes sir.
RM:(making her stand wiping her tears) go and get your bag. (Calm)

She left from there and soon was back with her bag. RM took the bag from her and held her hand.

RM: let's go.
Y/n: a-pp-a sorry.
RM: I got that let's go now. (Cold)

Y/n was limping slightly due to her knee injury. Whole car ride was silent and once they reached the hospital RM stopped the car.

RM: come.
Y/n: a-pp-a.....

Hope you all like it guys I know it will take a lot of time to reach everyone who liked it before they might or might not support anymore but a whole hearted thanks to all those supporters. Purple you all.