36

RM held her hand and took her inside.

Dr:(surprised) Mr kim (Hugging him)
RM:(smiling) hlo how are you Dr.
Dr: I am great how are you? (Breaking thr hug)
RM: I am fine too.
Dr: you are still the same nothing changed at all your face........same as that boy in his early 20s.
RM:(smiling)(Making y/n stand in front of himself holding her sholders) this is my daughter y/n.
Dr:(looking at her)(smiling)(Forwarding his hand) hey kido.
Y/n:(shaking hands with him hesitatingly)....h...lo (She muted out in a cute voice)
Dr: please take a seat.

RM sat down and took y/n on his lap.

Dr:(Forwarding his hand again)
Y/n:(teary-eyes holding her hand close to her cheast)

Her lower lip wobbled RM gently rubs her back and took her hand gently.

RM:(kissing her forehead) you are so strong aren't you? (Giving her hand to the Dr)

He held her gently yet firmly Dr. Dr treated her hands.

RM: please prepare xyz shot.
Y/n:(looking up nodding as no tears flowing) no.
RM:(wiping her tears) y/n don't do this please. Appa is here with you na hold my hand tightly huh?
Y/n:(sobbing in his cheast)

Dr prepared the shot he was looking at y/n time to time to him she looked like a cute doll so sensitive so soft her chubby cheeks and her cute little nose were in a shade of pink due to crying.

Dr:(bringing a glass of water close to her) drink it and calm down. (Very soft)
RM:(glaring him)(snached the glass) don't even try she is my daughter. (Scary voice)
Dr:(glumped hard) I-I was just giving the water.

RM made y/n drink it slowly and then lied her on the bed on her stomach.

Dr: are you ready kido?
Y/n:(sobbing cutely)
RM:(held her hand) y/n keep your body loss and take few deep breaths for me.

Y/n obeys RM hesitatingly held her waistband and looked at the Dr once again.

Dr: relex she is my daughter too..
RM: ...........hmm........(Pulling her pants little down)

Dr rubs the alcohol wipe and y/n closed her eyes tightly crying already digging her nails in RM's arm who held her waist with other hand.

Dr:(Injected the needle gently and started pushing the plunger)
Y/n: ah-ahh (Sobbing hard)

Soon the whole medicen was inside her body RM didn't spoke anything until it was completely done.

RM:(dressing her properly) That's it all done relex. (Lifted him in his arms)

RM started rocking her back and forth.

RM:(rubbing her butt) no no princess it's all ok now no more for you.
Y/n:(sobbing hard) hurts bad appa.

RM kept mummbling sweet nothings in her ear till she calm down.

RM:(took his blazer and rapped her in it)

Y/n was asleep in his comforting arms peacefully.

Outside

M1: jijaji what happened to princess?
RM:(while walking out with him) I made her sleep Dr gave her an injection.
M1:(made a o face) .....so home now.
RM: uh....you go I will have to take her for a little shopping.
M1:(smiling) sure (Handed him the car keys) you are the best person I have seen Jijaji. (Patting his nback and left)

RM smiled and M1 left RM walked to the car and made her sit on the passenger seat putting the seat belt on gently.

RM:(creasing her hairs) I am sorry I couldn't give you your mother..........(Wiping his tears and sat on the driving seat)

He drived her to the mall and wakes her up.

Y/n:(making grabby hands)

RM knew y/n is really sensitive right now due to everything happening around so he had to take extra care of her.

RM:(picked her in his arms) you wanted to buy dresses right?
Y/n:(kept her head on his sholder)

RM took her inside and they started there shopping.

RM:(opening the bottle) come on have a sip.
Y/n:(did) uh.....it's nice (shinny eyes)
RM: is it should we buy 2-3?
Y/n:(nods)

After 2 hrs

Y/n: appa ice-cream. (Pouty lips)
RM: hmm come.

He said with y/n in 1 arm and holding the trolley with another. He bought her an ice-cream.

Y/n:(making him eat too)
RM:(had and bite) you have it I don't like it.
Y/n: appa you are so weird how can someone not like ice-cream.

With this cute babbling they reached were done with the shopping RM made y/n sit inside the car and started driving.

RM: y/n.
Y/n:(looking up from her phone screen) hmm.
RM:(points at the amusement park) wanna go?
Y/n:(excited) yes yes.

RM smiled at her and took her inside.

At 8pm.

Y/n:(giggling) it was so much fun.
RM:(chuckling) you enjoyed it right?
Y/n: a lot.

Then they came back home y/n was asleep in the way RM was carrying her inside and tell 1 of the boy there to take everything out from the car.

L1: beta I have prepared you room upstairs with other males. (Taking y/n in her arms)
RM: and her?
L1:(points at the room) 3 more girls are there she will also get company.
RM:(nods)

Lady took y/n inside and RM left too.

...

Hope you like it guys target for next episode is 35+ votes.