[8]

RM was shocked this was the very first time Tae was showing his emotions he hugged him tightly and took him on his lap.

Tae: why are you so biased appa why wouldn't you punish me like y/n? (Crying mess)
RM:(chuckling patting his back)

RM let Tae take his emotions out which were hidden inside from years. After somtime Tae calm down.

RM:(rubbing his back) tell me little boy what's wrong with you?
Tae: papa I don't wanna be a Dr.
RM:......ok what do you wanna be then?
Tae: I wanna be like you but I can because a Dr I can't see myself as a Dr appa I-I wanna be like you. (Sobbing)
RM:(chuckling) you don't have to be like anyone and specially someone like me no baby you are a different person with a beautiful mind and personality you don't have to duplicate me you are much more better then me.
Tae:(nodding as no) don't lie to me appa I know I am nothing and worth nothing.
RM: Tae open your eyes see yourself you can do anything you want you have such a beautiful brain no one can beat you if you go in a field where every you go whatever you do you do it perfectly not even a single mistake how can a person like you worth nothing huh?
Tae:........
RM: you are the best baby I have ever seen a best brother a best friend and over all of this a bet person you don't know Tae how you are ideal to a lot of people. A person who nobody knew is recently so famous anywhere if you go and say your name na they might not know your face but every person in Seoul know who Kim Taehyung is because you are a self made man you got everything you deserved you never tried to cheat or prove others wrong but your knowledge you capabilities did shut a lots of mouths in this area.
Tae:(sobbing hard) a-p-pa.......
RM: the only thing you should be sorry about is this. (Points at his hand) why did you do this?
Tae: I-I t-h-ou-g-ht yo-u w-ill n-ot a-cc-ep-t m-e i-f I am no-t a Dr.
RM: should have talked once before taking such a step.
Tae:(gulti) sorry appa.
RM:(wiping his tears) appa loves you a lot baby whatever you do in life Tae I will always love always even if you don't do anything if you decide to just sit at home I am ready to feed you whole life just be happy and stay with me please.
Tae:(nods kept his head on his cheast crying hard) sorry appa really sorry.

RM picked him like a koala and started rocking him back and forth mummbling sweet nothings soon he was calm RM lied him on the bed.

RM: relex yourself it's all forgiven now my baby bun. (Kissing his forehead) but your surly are getting a punishment this time.
Tae:(chuckling) hmm.
RM:(patting his cheast)

Soon Tae was asleep. RM sigh as he again forgot to feed his baby but he attached the saline to his arm and left the room.

Y/n: papa. (Cutely running to him)
RM:........(went to his room)

Y/n started crying as he was ignoring her but that didn't melt him even a bit.

After somtime they had the dinner y/n tried talking to RM but he ignored her.

Y/n: APPA!
RM: STOP SHOUTING!
Y/n: why are like that ap-

He sigh and left at how she didn't realize her mistake and blaming him for everything. Next few days went quick no much talking between 3 of them Tae made himself busy in some planing and RM was busy with hospital while y/n has been messing around a lot.

P: Kim y/n have you lost your brain?
Y/n:.....(unbothered)
P: Y/N I AM TALKING TO YOU!
Y/n: and I am not interested wanna call appa please go on.
P:(pocking his cheek with his toung)

He picked a cane and came to her she got scared.

Y/n: s-ir.
P: what happened where is that attitude now? Huh? Wanna call appa?.....show me your hands.
Y/n: sir sorry. (Crying)

He held her hand harshly and raised his cane high in the air.

TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK

He gave her 5 hardest stroke on either hand she cried like no tomorrow.

Y/n:(rubbing her hands together) sorry sir.
P: what are you sorry for?
Y/n: f-o-r n-o-t studying well and bullying others.
P: good I hope this have knocked some senses in you.(to T1) give her extra homework or assignments as a punishment.
T1:(nods) yes sir.
P: leave.

Both left P sigh and messaged RM.

RM:(deep sigh)
Tae:(came and placed the strawberry ice-cream in front of him) what happend appa?
RM: nothing eat.
Tae: papa you know what I decided?
RM:(taking the 1st bite) uh-huh?

Hope you like it guys......target for next episode is 15+ votes.

STRICT APPAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें