[13]

NEXT MORNING [7am]

Y/n:(crying)
RM: what? (Pissed)
Y/n:(holding her arm)(crying hard) you are bad papa.
RM: ya I know I am bad now do this question fast.

She was solving questions from last ½hr (same 10 questions) and coming to the end and most easiest questions she made many silly mistakes.

Y/n:(sniffing) done.
RM: see now also it is done right? If you would have done it before we were long done.
Y/n:(looking down)
RM:(sigh) go get ready for class.

After somtime y/n came downstairs

Ready for coaching

Ready for coaching. [I know coaching also has a uniform but it's ok bare with it]

They had the breakfast and then left for work.

In evening.

RM:(showing his hand)
Y/n:(handed him the test paper)

RM was shocked looking at the result.

RM: y/n? (Shocked) really? 40 marks on 180?
Y/n:.....(looking down)
RM:(grinning his teeth).......y/n 1 question....why?
Y/n: a-p-pa I-I....

His phone started ringing and it was from the coaching.

RM:(got up from there and went out) hlo.
??: Mr kim?
RM: speaking.
??: sir y/n's performance was really low in this test she scored lowest marks of all time out of 100 students her rank is 92.
RM: I m really sorry about that mam I will make sure she doesn't do it again.
??: ok sir this time we are not putting her to other batch but if her marks kept reducing we will have to change her batch.
RM: thankyou so much mam I will make sure of that.

Cal ends.

He came and sat in front of the crying baby again.

RM: WHY ARE YOU CRYING NOW?
Y/n:(flinched hard)
RM: did I scold you till now huh?
Y/n:(nodding as no crying)
RM: THEN DRY THOSE TEARS!

She wiped her tears.

RM: why?
Y/n:(guilty) a-pp-a.
RM: STOP SHATTERING I WANT TRUTH!

She started sobbing again he had enough of her he was so angry right now.

RM: 3 ROUNDS OF BACKYARD RIGHT NOW!

She went and did as told after somtime RM was calm he started asking again.

Y/n: a-p-pa sorry. (Hugging him)
RM:(pushing her away) Y/N I AM ASKING YOU SOMETHING DONT MAKE ME ANGRY YOU HAVE CREATED ENOUGH TROUBLE! tell me!
Y/n: appa (nodding as no)
RM: don't wanna tell? Ok then I will leave it up to you do whatever you wanna do, study if you want to otherwise leave no need. (About to go)
Y/n:(held his hand) a-pp-a. Appa I-I didn't study.
RM:(raising his brows)
Y/n: when I asked you my laptop for studying I was watching drama I only practiced few questions before sleeping.
RM: wow y/n great I am proud of you. (Left)

Y/n fell on her knees and cried hard and hard. Next day was Sunday. She had off [she have test on 2nd and 4th Saturday and off on 1st and 3rd]

After dinner she sat for studying immediately guilt was eating her up. She fell asleep there itself.

After breakfast.

RM: go in my room you know the position. (Calm)
Y/n:(nods and left)

RM cleaned the dishes and the went in his room just to see her facing the wall with her arms up.

RM: hold on the wall stick your ass out.

She cried but got in position he came to her and took her pants off Tapping the lather belt on her butt.

TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK

Y/n:(crying mess)(nodding as no) appa sorry appa hurts so bad.

RM picked the switch then.

RM: COUNT!

TWACK

Y/n: aaaaah! Appa aaah! 1.

TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK

He saw her ass looking as if would bleed anytime he shifted to her pale calves.

TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK

Y/n:(fall on her knees)(crying like no tomorrow) appa sorry appa I will not do it again.
RM:(chuckling bitterly) you will not do it again? Y/n fined a new escue I am fed up with the same lame escuse of yours I am done with you.

Her butt was purple and swollen she have still not recovered from last punishment but here she is again.

RM:(left the house angrily)

Y/n crying herself to sleep.

At night.

RM came back home and went to y/n's room he scuffed seeing her busy with her mobile.

RM: wow. (To himself)
Y/n:(kept the phone aside) ap-
RM: come for dinner.

They had the dinner silently.

Hope you all like it guys.