[1]

Name: Kim Namjoon Age: 40Profession: doctor Nature: strict, loving, caring, sometimes cold, loves his family, has anger issues

Name: Kim Namjoon
Age: 40
Profession: doctor
Nature: strict, loving, caring, sometimes cold, loves his family, has anger issues.

Name: Kim Namjoon Age: 40Profession: doctor Nature: strict, loving, caring, sometimes cold, loves his family, has anger issues

Name: Kim Taehyung
Age: 23
Profession: medical student.
Nature: sweet, cute, caring, loving, strict.

Name: Kim ynAge: 16Class: 12th (medical student)Nature: cute, trouble maker, lovely, loving, caring, a complete brat

Name: Kim yn
Age: 16
Class: 12th (medical student)
Nature: cute, trouble maker, lovely, loving, caring, a complete brat.

Morning 10 am

Y/n came to her room hurriedly and started finding her laptop.

Y/n: oh God where did I keep it? Why don't I find anything on time?

After ½hr she messed all her room but got the laptop she took it and ran out of the house as fast as she could.

In library

Y/n: eonni I am here.
Lisa/Rose: come fast.

3 of them started working. So actually what is happening here? So basically tomorrow y/n have her practical and there group have to make a presentation so recently they are working on that.

At 5pm

Rose: you wanna eat somthing cutie pie?
Y/n: coffee will be fine.
Rose: ok and Lisa you?
Lisa: anything will work Rose.

With that she left. They keep working and y/n had nothing after the breakfast with her appa.

Time skips at 10pm

They were finally done.

Lisa: only the hard copy is left.
Y/n:(collecting everything) I will do that now thank you both of you.
Rose: it's late princess how will you go?
Y/n: I will go eonni thank you.
Lisa: come we will drop you.
Y/n: no I am go-
Lisa: it is 10 do you want a scolding from your appa?
Y/n:(pouts nodding as no)
Lisa: so we can share the scolding.

3 of them went to y/n's house.

Ding dong

RM:(opening the door) why are you late?
Y/n:(looking down) sorry papa I was working.
RM: come inside 3 of you its late already.
Lisa/Rose: no uncle we need to go.
Lisa: actually uncle that presentation for tomorrow na that got deleted from my laptop so we have to do it again that why it got late.
RM: it's ok.

With that both of them left.

RM:(cold face) where is your phone?
Y/n: appa.
RM: you brat I am asking you something. (Closing the door)
Y/n:(checking her pockets) don't know?
RM:(twisting her ear)
Y/n:(looking at him with puppy eyes) sorry papa.
RM: I called you over 10 times and here you are do you even know how tensed I was huh?
Y/n:.......
RM:(strict) I have told you 1000s of times to keep you phone with you while going out didn't I? Huh?
Y/n: sorry appa.
RM: get freshen up and come for dinner then we will talk about it.

She left sadly she knew what was coming for her.

After dinner

RM: come here. (Tapping his own lap)
Y/n: appa really sorry I will never do it next time promise.
RM: DO I HAVE TO REPEAT?

She did as told with teary-eyes.

RM:(pulling her pants down) do you even know how dangerous this can be? What if someone would kidnapp you? How would I find you huh?
Y/n: really sorry appa.
RM: now count for me.

He picked the wooden spoon from the table.

SMACK

Y/n:(closing her eyes tightly) aah! 1 appa

..........

Y/n: t-e-n appa. (Crying)
RM:(Kept the spoon aside)(Pulling her shorts in place rubbing her butt gently) what will you do next time?
Y/n: I will always take my mobile with me when I go out and never put it on silent unless it is a class and I will always inform you if I am going to be late. (Sobbing)
RM:(picked her up)

He made her sit on his lap and calmed her down.

??: are you home?
Y/n:(scared)(Hugging RM tightly) appa I am sorry tell him.
RM:(chuckling) Tae I punished her for her mistake.

Name: Kim Taehyung
Age: 23
Profesion: University student [medical 3rd year]
Nature: very strict, cold and hardworking.
Family: non. He stay with RM for very young age and call him as appa and treat y/n just like a little sister he never had.

[Stays in his own apartment came here as his vacations are going on. Come here rarely]

Tae:(twisting her ear) how many times have I told you to complete your work on time.
Y/n:(looking down) sorry oppa. (Wiping her tears)
RM: Tae leave her its ok.
Tae: no appa it is not ok she everytime do this. She always wait for the last moment to complete her work.
RM:(removing his had) She completed her work on time the file got deleted.
Tae: these are all her excuses I know her well.
RM: Tae.
Tae:(sigh) you are spoiling her.
RM: I am not spoiling her I am just saying I punished her for her mistake and she need some rest now she have her last exam tomorrow.
Tae/y/n: practical.
RM: ya practice (Chuckling) go and sleep both of you.

Both went to there room and RM too.

Hope you like it cuties......please don't hate me I don't know why it got deleted again but this time I have a copy of the story it just need a little shaping I will update 1 episode every day sometimes 2 as well but you all have to complete the target can you do that for me? Please 🥺. Please tell me any solution so my story don't get deleted again and again. .......................Please vote for me atleast 25 votes on this part please.