[11]

In school

Lisa:(hugging y/n tightly) princess I missed you.
Y/n:(hugging her back) eonni I missed you more I have to tell you so many things. You know what that bi*** Tia did?

Both sat down and started gossiping.

Lisa: you leave that you saw that handsome teacher who came as chemistry teacher?
Y/n: anyio.
Lisa: I wanna make chemistry with him. (In her own imagination)

*tuk*

Lisa came out of her imagination and teacher threw the chalk at her and it hit directly on her forehead.

Lisa:(rubbing her forehead) WHO T-
T1: Miss. Lisa what was I teaching right now?
Lisa: m-a-m (Getting up slowly) you were teaching about magnetic field.
T1:(smiling) miss y/n wanna enlighten your friend what I was teaching?
Y/n:(getting up)...uh...mam the last lesson.
T1: got it miss Lisa? It is English class not physics my child wake up.
Lisa:(giving y/n a "you b****" look)
T1: Lisa would you mind going out of the class you know a lot but these kids don't. Let me give the some knowledge if you give me permission?(Sarcastic)
Lisa: sure mam I gave you the permission.
All except the T1: 😂
T1: Lisa get out! (Strict)
Lisa:(left)

Y/n was getting bored she was sitting on the last bench near the door she decided to sneak out. She slowly got on her 4s and started  crawling out.

When she just reached out of the door.

Y/n: how did pillars came here? (Confused)(looking up)

She saw P standing there holding his hands back he held her by her ear and made her stand.

Y/n:(witching in pain)

*Hit*Hit*Hit*

He took the cane from his shirt sleeve and gave her 3 hard strokes on her leg making her tear up a little.

P: what were you doing?
Y/n:(in mind) should have asked before hitting stupid man was he born upside down or what? (In present) si-r that my friend's spectacles fall outside so I came to take those.
P: oh where? Where are they show me.

Y/n cursed herself for this lame escuse while Lisa was laughing at her.

Y/n:(looking down) sorry sir.
P:(twisting her ear) don't you want to study or what?
Y/n: aah ouch sir sorry.
P: why don't you behave like a girl? Huh? Why are you such a trouble maker?
Y/n: s-ir. (Holding his hand)

P left her and said her to stand beside Lisa T1 also saw what was happening and sigh.

Y/n:(slapped Lisa's arm) you were laughing on me b****
Lisa: ouch sir please leave me. (Mocking her)

Both started laughing.

Lisa: so let's prank this old lady she always punish me.
Y/n: ok what kind of?
Lisa:(showing her fake lizard)
Y/n:(squirming in happiness)
Lisa: I will throw on her you record.
Y/n: ok ok.

Y/n stood near the door and held her phone such a way that it can see the teacher but teacher can't y/n took on the other side of the door and threw the lizard on the teacher.

T1: aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. (Jumping on her place)
All:(laughing)

After somtime T1 stopped struggling and y/n tured the recording off and stood obediently like the most obedient kid.

T1:(holding the lizard) wow fake.....WHO THE HELL WAS THAT!

No one spoke anything.

T1: KIM Y/N! LISA!
Both: oh shit how did she know.

She came out and glares at both of them.

T1: in the principle's office right now.
Both: but mam what happened?
T1:(twisting there ears) brats wait I will tell you want happened you waisted my whole period.

She dragged both of them to principle's office by ther ear P sigh.

P: mam you can leave and Lisa go and stand out with your arms up.
Lisa: b-u-t s-ir we di-
P: I will she that now out.

T1 and Lisa left leaving the scared cat behind. P checked the CCTV.

P:(sigh) y/n where are you?
Y/n:(confused)....in school.
P: oh you know? You know it is a school? So tell me what do we do in school?
Y/n:(looking down) study. (Low voice)
P:(massaging his temples)

He picked a cane and came to her she let out a shocky breath.

Y/n: sir I-I.....it was just a small prank.
P: it is not about prank y/n it is about the whole 45 minute of lecture you waisted.
Y/n: s-ir (looking down)
P: y/n is studying not important?
Y/n: it is.
P: then? Why are you not doing it? Y/n stop this you are doing wrong not just with yourself but you appa he trust you so much he sends you here with faith that my child will be doing something productive this is what child is doing.

That's when the realization hits her now she felt guilty about her actions.

P: show me your knuckles.
Y/n:(holding her hands back teary eyes) s-ir.
P: y/n. (Glaring her)

She did as told she started crying already he gave a hit on each fist.

P:(held her arm and turned her to side)
Y/n:(sobbing hard)

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

He landed 5 spanks on her butt with his hand.

P: don't do it again.
Y/n:(wiping her tears nods) sorry sir.
P: hmm. Now go to your class and focus on your studies. (Rubbing her hairs)

He waited for her to calm down and then motioned her to her class. He gave Lisa few hits on her calves and sent her to the class too.

P:(sigh) these 2 girls are Strom. (Massaging his temples)

Hope you like it guys.