41

At home

Y/n: dad please you let Tae oppa go too I also wanna go out.
RM: y/n I will slap your face if once again you said this with so much hardwork you got admission in that college now you wanna go out why?
Y/n: I want to I don't know I just want to.
RM:(rubbing his forehead)
Y/n: can I?
RM:(irritated) no I said!
Y/n:(pouts hugging him) appa please.
Tae:(folding his arms on his cheast)(Holding his laugh)
RM:(deep sigh ignoring her)
Y/n: appa..........appa.............appa .........papa.........dad..............my lovely lovely appa.............appa if you ever loved even a little bit then let me go. (Puppy eyes)
RM: Tae take her before I loss my cools.
Tae:(chuckling nods)

Y/n hugged RM tightly and Tae effortlessly picked her from her armpit.

Y/n:(kicking her legs and whinning) appa nono.
Tae:(carring her upstairs)

Y/n and Tae were talking in her room Zoya came there to give them snacks.

Zoya: here are your snacks my babies.

As she entered the room y/n's smile fades.

Tae: hi mom. (Smiled)
Zoya:(smiled) hi baby how are you? (Creasing his hairs)
Tae: am good how are you?

Zoya was talking to him while serving the tea y/n intentionally pushed her hand making the tea spill in her hand.

Zoya: aahh! (Hissing holding her burnt hand)
Y/n:(rudely) sorry.
Tae: mom show me (Taking her hand)
Zoya:(looking at y/n hurt).........it's ok I am fine. (Taking her hand back and left)
Tae: y/n what was that? (Angry)
Y/n: what? I didn't do anything. (Having her chips)
Tae:(twisting her ear) I saw you pushed her hand.
Y/n: aah! Oppa it hurts!
Tae: will you except it or not?
Y/n: fine I did.

Tae left her and she rubs her ear cutely.

Tae: go say sorry to her nicely.
Y/n: I wouldn't.
Tae: y/n! (Glaring her)
Y/n: no I said.
Tae:(deep sigh)

He flipped her on her stomach.

Y/n:(struggling in his hold) let go! I wouldn't apologize to her I hate he-

SMACK

Y/n: aah! (Closing her eyes) fine do whatever you want I wouldn't apologize.
Tae:(left her room)
Y/n:(sat up grumpily)

Y/n was trying every possible way to convert y/n to go out of the country after 1 month of teaching in y/n's college Tae was free as the teacher came back.

RM: are you joining the office today?
Tae: yes I have called for a bord meeting it would be good if you join it too.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

A loud voice came from y/n's room. Everyone rushed to her room just to see her jumping on the bed like a crazy person.

RM:(facepalmed himself)(Picked her and slapped her butt 2 times)
Y/n: ouch! (Rubbing her butt cutely) appa I am so happy today.
RM: is that so why?
Y/n: I got admission in Harvard University.

His expression changed he sighed Zoya and Tae they left.

RM: how many times I told you yn you will not go why is this stupid stubbornness of yours now?
Y/n: appa you said you will let me do anything I want  if I clear this exam.
RM: I said when you grow up. I look at you I don't see any growth in you. You are still that stubborn naughty brat.
Y/n: dad I will go! (Teary eyes)
RM: y/n I don't care what you do you are not going and that's final.
Y/n: why you send Tae oppa too?
RM:(holding his head)
Y/n: is it just because I am a girl. (Started crying)
RM: y/n what has gotten in to you? Huh? Is this nor what you wanted?
Y/n: now I want to go I-I can't stay with .........
RM: with?
Y/n: with .......t....hi...s.......(in mind) how do I tell you appa with this guilt of making you life like this I feel ashamed when I look at you.....
RM:(shaking her) y/n.
Y/n: huh? (Tears flowing down from her red chubby cheeks).....wi...t..h mo...m
RM:............
Y/n:(hugging him sobbing hard)
RM: you always wanted your mother now she is here then you don't wanna stay with her.
Y/n: after knowing what she did to you I don't even wanna see her face. Appa you have such a big heart you can forgive her but I can't and I will not. (Crying mess)
RM:(rubbing her back holding his tears)
Y/n: every day I see her my hate is just building up I d-o-n't want this appa please let me go. (Sobbing and hiccuping)

Zoya was standing outside she overheard everything and tears made there way down from her cheeks.

..............

........

Next morning 5am

RM: y/n.
Y/n:....(sleeping peacefully)
RM:(shaking her) wake up y/n!

Hope you like it guys tergate for next episode is 40votes.