48

In her room

Y/n:(Tapping her feet nervously) y....ou you can ask anything you want I am ready.
??: ready? (Chuckling) you can also ask anything I am also ready.
Y/n:(looking at him fake smile)
??: ok my name is Jimin and I am a business man.
Y/n:(nods smiled)
Jm:......(smiled back)

After few minutes of silence Jm spoke.

Jm: if there is any problem you can tell me if you are agreeing for this marriage for you dad then you can tell me  if you like someone else  I can talk to your da-
Y/n: n-o no there is nothing like that (smiling with teary-eyes) if there would be somthing like that I can talk to my dad.
Jm:(smiling) ok......what's are your hobbies?

Y/n answered everything he asked he tried to make her talk but she said nothing more then asked.

After somtime they left.

RM: so? (To y/n)
Y/n: whatever you decide will be my decision appa. (Left with teary-eyes)
RM:.........
Tae: somthing don't seem right dad what is going on?
RM: huh?......nothing is going on everything is alright.
Tae: sure?
RM: hmm sure.
Tae: ok then are you going to hospital I can drop you.
RM: I think I will rest my head hurts.
Tae: ok.
RM: say your mom to make a cup of tea for me.

Tae nods and left. After getting changed y/n went to hospital too.

At lunch time.

Y/n and Jk came 2 km far from hospital just to talk.

Jk: should I order something?
Y/n:......
Jk:....so your dad said no that means no? What about me y/n?
Y/n:(held his hand holding her tears) I-I am really sorry I .........told you on the very first day I wouldn't go against my da-
Jk: you also said that your dad is understanding didn't you? (Teary-eyes)
Y/n:(sobbing hard) He........he .........is getting old na Jungkook.
Jk:(banged his hand on the table) I DON'T CARE Y/N!

Everyone looked at them y/n closed her eyes tightly tears leaking from her eyes.

Y/n: please please please Jungkook please sit down please please (Mummbling)

He let out a deep sigh and glared at everyone they all minded there own business.

Jk: y/n listen I don't fucking care what he is and what he wants I love you I want you and I always get what I want and you mark my words y/n I'd I can die for you and I can kil-

Before he could complete his sentence a hard slap landed on his cheek his face turned to her side y/n had tears in her red eyes if eyes could kill he would be dead by now.

Y/n: NEVER EVER IN THIS FREAKING LIFE SHOW ME THIS FACE OF YOURS FUCK YOU!

Everyone's attention was on them again.

Y/n:(shouts angrily) MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS!

Everyone looked away and y/n left angrily wiping her tears harshly leaving broken crying kookie behind.

...............

......

At home

Y/n was changing RM's bendage.

Y/n: appa it look a bit red I think you should take a tt injection.
RM:.....(nods)
Y/n: should I call Tae oppa?
RM: hmm.
Y/n: alright.

She left RM was looking at her continuesly it was a weird feeling somthing he has done he never wanted to........

After somtime Tae came to his room with a prepared injection.

Tae:(soft smile)
RM:(smiled back lied on his stomach)
Tae:(pulling his pants little down) appa somthing has happed between you and y/n?
RM:(hissing in pain) gently.
Tae: uh...almost done.....and done (Pulled the needle out bendaged the part)

Tae dressed him properly rubbing it for him.

Tae: so?
RM:(sitting up) so you should work on your injecting skills it hurts so bad.
Tae:(chuckling kissed his forehead) go to sleep.
RM: hmm.
Tara: papa (hopping towards him like a little bunny)
RM:(chuckling) oh my cupcakes is here (Picked her in his arms)
Tara: papa chu punish appa he baddie and meanie to Tara.
RM:(ruffling her hairs) aww is that so let me scold your appa how can he be a meanie to my little taru huh? (With pouty lips)
Tara/RM:(glaring at Tae)
Tae:(scratching his nap)....uh.....ab.....(Ran with the speed of the light)

RM and Tara looked at each other and giggled cutely giving each other a high five.

At night

Y/n was sitting in her room's balcony sipping on her coffee and working on some files.

Tae: hey kido
Y/n:(looking up soft smile) hey oppa.
Tae:(sat beside her and rook the coffee mug from her hand)
Y/n:(sigh)
Tae:(took a sip) everything alright?
Y/n: well I guess. (While working)
Tae: how did you appa got injured?
Y/n:...I have no idea. (Busy in her laptop)
Tae:(shuts her laptop)
Y/n: oppa I w-
Tae:(looking at her) talk it out.
Y/n: I.......I have nothing to talk about seriously I have to go visit other hospital tomorrow and I need to complete all these things before morning so if you let me work i-
Tae: aah y/n ouch! How irritating your voice is (Closing his ears)
Y/n:(pouts angrily hits his cheast with tiny fist)
Tae: now tell me the truth what is all this marriage and all come dude enjoy your life you are just 26 you have 4 more years left.
Y/n: that's what dad want what can  I do?
Tae: you can deny if you want to and can tell him if you like someone else.
Y/n:(chuckling) I don't like nobody.
Tae:.....sure?
Y/n: hmm.
Tae: right.....who will like this workaholic potato?

Y/n smaked his head this time and he slapped her head back and a cat fight started there.

Hope you like it guys. Target for next episode is 50 votes next part is ready too so now it's in your hands to get the episode as soon as possible purple you all.