43

Morning 8am

Zoya sets the table for breakfast and called RM and Tae.

RM:  is y/n still sle.....(Went silent)
Tae:(rubbing his back) let's eat shall we?
RM:(nods)
Zoya:(serving them)

She also sat down and Tae served her. Both gave there first bite to RM. He chuckled rubbing his eyes and took the bite. After that they went for work.

In evening y/n called RM they talked for long.

On the other side y/n's classes has started she is making many friends it's not like she has became an extrovert all of a sudden but all are really friendly.

??: hi myself Lisa.
Y/n:(turned around with surprised expressions)....

Soon her expressions changed to a soft smile and she shakes hands with her.

Y/n: hi.
Lisa: why are you so surprised?
Y/n: na nothing it's just that.......my best friend name is also Lisa.
Lisa:(smiled nods) so can we be friends?
Y/n: sure why not?

Professor enters the class and everyone took ther seat.

............

......

At home

Zoya: Mr. Kim.
RM: uh-huh?
Zoya: can we go out for dinner you me and Tae?
RM: sure we can go but not today I am really tired.
Zoya: ok fine you take rest.
RM:(nods)

Zoya went and prepared the dinner RM didn't came for dinner and Tae was out with his friends. Zoya took the tray of food and came to there room.

Zoya: Mr. Kim.
RM:(sleeping peacefully)
Zoya:(cresing his hairs softly) Mr kim wake up see I made everything your favorite.

RM wakes up but didn't get up from the bed.

Zoya: ok come on just sit up I will feed you today.
RM:(did as told)

Zoya feeds him after they were done RM lied his head on her lap and cried hard before she puts him back to sleep.

Zoya:(wiping his tears)(kissing his cheeks) how can someone not fall for him? (Creasing his hairs gently)

At 11pm

Tae sneaked in without making any noise. Zoya was sitting right on the couch she turned the lights on and Tae stood like a obedient kid.

Zoya:(held his ear) where were you so late huh?
Tae: ah ouch mumma....sorry. (pouts)
Zoya:(left him)
Tae: i-s appa sleeping?
Zoya: hmm go get freshen up I will heat up your food.
Tae:(gave her a hug and left)

After that Zoya served him and he had his portion.

Zoya:(kissing his forehead) sleep now it's late.
Tae:(nods smiled and left)

Next day in Tae's office

RM: Tae.
Tae:(got up) Dad you? Here? (Signed him to take the seat)

RM sat on Tae's chair and Tae sat in front of him.

RM:(giving him a file) there are some photos in this file check then out if you like any of them I will fix your date.

Tae turned red he felt really embarrassed to talk about this to his dad hesitatingly he spoke "d-a....d what's so much hurry"

RM: this is right age to get married Tae if you feel the same then it's ok if not then also it's fine I wouldn't force you just check that out I wouldn't do anything without your consent.

She said and left after giving Tae a pat on his back. Tae looked at the file and a smile formed on his face but very soon his expressions changed.

At home.

RM: so?
Tae: dad she rejected me once.
RM:(chuckling) so? What's the big deal Zara rejected me millions of times.
Tae:(sarcastic smile) good thing you can laugh about it.
RM: oh come on Tae she herself came to me to ask for your hand go out on a date cleare out the misunderstandings.
Tae: dad I don't like her anymore.
RM: oh is that the reason you were crying holding his photo 2 days before.
Tae:(embarrassed looking down) you saw that?
RM:(nods)

RM set them up and after an year of dating they got married Tae was on the peak of his career and all the happiness came around the corner.

..............

....

Hope you like it guys. Target for next episode is 45 votes. And as we are almost at the end if you guys want me to add somthing let me know in the comments and ya someone is coming in the next episode guess who is it? 🤔