38

On the wedding day.

RM was all Gloomy y/n had locked herself in the bathroom she couldn't stop crying for a second.

RM: y/n open the door (banging on it)
Y/n:(crying hard) ........
RM:(helpless) w-ou-ld you not listen at all now?

She slowly opened the door and crashed in his arms crying like no tomorrow.

RM:(picked her up rocking her back and forth) calm down y/n she don't belong to us.
Y/n: p-l-e-a-s-e stop her (crying in his neck)
RM:.....I will stop her but I will have to leave you want me to leave?
Y/n:(sobbing hard nodding as no)(Hugging him)

.................

All gathered in the hall for the wedding ceremony. Not even a single person was happy in that hall. Mom enters y/n bits her lower lip to control her tears RM wiped his tears fastly.

Mom started walking to them and ended up on her knees in front of RM.

Zoya: please forgive me. (Giving him a rose) I love you Namjoon will you marry me again.
Y/n:(sobbing hard looking at him)
RM:(stepped back)
Y/n:(hugging him) appa want mumma.
RM:(trying to control his tears)

He tried to walk out but Zoya immediately held her wrist.

Zoya: even God forgives 1 mistake Namjoon.
RM:(glaring at her sole red Teary eyes) I am not God Zoya I am a human a very bad human so don't ever expect that from me. Let's go y/n.
Y/n: m-um-m-a.
RM:(jaw clinched)(left her hand) stay with your mumma then. (Walked out angrily)
Y/n: a-p-pa!
Zoya:(hugging her) y-y/n baby don't you want your mumma now?
Y/n:(sobbing hard) don't wanna loss appa.
Zoya: you were with him this much time it's time for you to feel your mummy's love isn't it?
Y/n:(sobbing hard)......(Hugging her)

With RM

He packed his stuff angrily and started going all tried to stop him too but he didn't stop.

RM:(held y/n's wrist)
Zoya: she is my daughter. (Holding her close to herself)
RM: WAS SHE NOT YOU FUCK!NG DAUGHTER WHEN YOU TRIED TO KILL HER? HUH?
Zoya: ......(looking down)
Y/n:(crying mess)
Zoya: atleast ask her what she wants?
RM: she is still a minor and I am here to take decision for her so you better not teach me. (Picked y/n up with 1 hand and his bag with another and started going out)

Time skips at night

RM came there and lifted her from her armpit placing her down

Y/n:(looking at him)
RM:(hugging her) sor-
Y/n: I am sorry appa I shouldn't have been stubborn I am sorry to hurt you.
RM:(chuckling)(kissing her head) don't grow up so fast baby I miss your childish acts.
Y/n:(smiling but tears betrayed her)
RM:(wiping her tears) don't think all this there are still 7 days in your vacations to end let's plan a trip.
Y/n:(nods)
RM:(picked her up) but first of all you need to eat something.
Y/n:(kept her head on his sholder)

He carried her downstairs and placed her gently on the kichen counter.

RM:(feeding her)
Y/n:(eating cutely)....(Feeding him too)

Soon both were done eating they came to RM's room.

RM: let's go to Tae huh? He also have off for few days we will enjoy there.
Y/n:(nods)

They went for a tip for next 4 days and after coming back home what they saw made them a bit surprised.

??: hey baby.
RM: Zoya...........

Tergate for next episode is 35+ votes hope you all like it.