46

RM:(looking at her serious expressions) friend?
Y/n: yes a friend.
RM: a boy?
Y/n:....uh....I mean if that matter he is a boy.
RM: no.
Y/n: bu....t appa....... please I sai-
RM: should have asked me before making such kind of commitments.
Y/n:.....(looking down bitting her lips)
RM: say him not to. (Got up)
Y/n:(got up) appa your tea please sit na I will.......I will say him not to come please don't get angry. (Making him sit)

They sat again in a bit awkward silence y/n had a sad face which made RM sad too.

RM: fine he can come.
Y/n:(smiling bright) really appa? (Hugging him kissing his cheek) thankyou appa.
RM: hmm.

After that y/n ran downstairs happily.

Next morning 9am

Name: Joen Jungkook Age: 27Nature: cute, caring, protective, possessive, loving, flirt master 😏

Name: Joen Jungkook
Age: 27
Nature: cute, caring, protective, possessive, loving, flirt master 😏.
Profession: doctor.

He came and y/n's home he felt like home the house was quite hospitable and that's when Gabar I mean RM enters the dinning hall.

Jk:(bows) hlo sir.
RM: hmm what's your name?
Jk: it's Jungkook sir.
RM: what do you do like....you know for living?
Jk: I am orthopedic sir.
RM: hmm good.

Everyone was silent as RM turned the little conversation to a whole exam.

Zoya: breakfast is ready.

That's when RM stopped talking and signed Zoya and Zara to serve.

After breakfast

Y/n: come I will show you your ro-
RM: Tae show him his room.

This was something really weird happening in the household which everyone was surprised to see.

Y/n then went to hospital and everyone else went to work too.

At hospital (lunch time)

Y/n: appa......is there any problem with him?
RM: why can't I ask him anything now?
Y/n:(smile fades) anyio that's not what I meant why are you getting angry?
RM: because I am stupid I have gone mad as I am old now right?
Y/n: n....o...... sorry appa.
RM:(left angrily)
Y/n:(deep sigh held her head) rude old man. (Pouts) I have to make it up to him now I hope he don't stress about anything again now.

They finished her work and then came back home. Y/n Jk were talking and giggle while RM was yet in his room.

As he came downstairs seeing the scene triggered some part of his brain he came and sat between them.

RM: what's going on?
Y/n: nothing we were just talking about college days.
RM: y/n this patient room number 508 I want you to look at his case.
Y/n: oh ok.
RM: file is in my room.
Y/n: ok I will s-
RM: right now! (Bit strict)

Y/n again became sad and left. RM and Jk were talking again RM boomed him with questions till mom saved him.

Next day [At lunch time]

Y/n came to a caffe seeing Jk already waiting for her he got up gave her a hug with smile and pulled a chair for her.

Y/n: you wanted to talk....
Jk: let's just.....order something huh?
Y/n: sure.

Jk gave the menu to y/n and she ordered something for themselves. Soon the order came.

Y/n: so?
Jk: your dad don't like me at all how are we gonna manage?
Y/n:....I don't know.......I didn't knew he would react like this ........I am really sorry for all that.
Jk: I am shifting soon.
Y/n: why? (Frowned brows)
Jk: I can't bear this torture anymore just today and tomorrow I will leave.
Y/n: Kookie no na please just few more days can't you do that for me? (Puppy eyes)
Jk:..........

As they were coming out they gave each other a good bye kiss and someone saw that he clinched his fist tightly in anger.

He angrily crossed the road and held y/n's wrist.

Y/n:(eyes widen) a.....pp.....a.

Hard slap landed on  her cheek making her face turn to other side. He held her hand and started dragging her towards other side out the road.

A car was coming in very high speed from other direction and both father and daughter weren't giving mind to it. Jk ran to the direction and jumped to the other side of the road 3 of them fall down hard the car stopped at some distance.

Everyone surrounded them  asking them about there condition seeing everything fine all left.

Y/n:(wiping her tears) appa you alright?

RM was looking at Jk continuesly who was helping him stand with y/n.

RM:.....

Hope you like it guys. Guess what will happen next?