20

After dinner.

RM:(placing ?? On the table)
Y/n:(sparkling eyes)....aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh (Hugging him tightly) appa
RM:(chuckling)(Ruffling her hairs)

He got on his knees and forwarded his hand.

Y/n:(very happy held his hand)
RM: so miss y/n will you go on a movie date with me?
Y/n: y-es.
RM:(chuckling)

He got up and took her in his arms.

RM: do you know how much I was missing this smile. (Pinching her nose)
Y/n:(squirming in happiness)(Giggle)
RM: this Sunday is gonna be fun.
Y/n:(nods)
RM: but till Sunday no trouble.
Y/n: yes appa.
RM:(ruffling her hairs) ok go complete you homework now.

She went in her room.

Y/n: I will go for a movie. (Jumping around) I am so excited when will Sunday come.

After somtime she slept.

Next  day went nicely and there was still time in Sunday.

RM: y/n I have to go out for a day so I will drop you at aunt house huh?
Y/n:(in mind) that lady. (Scuff)(in present) when will you come back?
RM: till next morning or maybe evening huh?
Y/n: but appa I have off from school tomorrow.
RM: so?
Y/n: so I thought we could go out? (Playing with her fingers)
RM: we will go out on Sunday princess huh? (Patting her head)
Y/n: hmm.
RM: be good there.
Y/n: hmm.
RM: now you go and rest I will drop you in morning.
Y/n: ok.

She went to her room

He dropped y/n at her aunts place to be honest aunt didn't like y/n much neither did y/n.  Right now she was complaining her homework while sitting on the bed with books all around aunt was going out.

Aunt: y/n Ran I am going out take care of house and yourself.
Y/n: ok auntie
Aunt: and y/n go for class on time.
Y/n:(nods)
Aunt: Ran did you hear me?
Ran: yes mumma.
Aunt:(left)

Y/n was too focused in her work that she didn't notice her one side of the dress was felling off her shoulder Ran smirked and came toward her dressing her properly.

Y/n: what do you want?(glaring him)
Ran:(holding her hand) you baby.
Y/n:(confused) me? Baby?
Ran:(coming near her trying to kiss her)

Y/n Struggled in his hold and ended up kicking him in balls she ran for her life when she was on the road she looked behind but that led her the fell which leaded to a stone enter her baby skin and make a sharp deep cut on her palm  she cried harder.

It was afternoon time and no one was on the road y/n looks behind and saw him coming she ran as fast as she could and hided in the park in one of the kids swing.

Ran tried finding her everywhere but failed miserable which made him angry and take his bick and money  before leaving the house. Y/n kept hiding there and cried herself to sleep.

At almost 6  she heard her father's car horn  she looked out and saw him and his car right in front of the park y/n ran and hugged him from behind crying hard.

RM:(turning around looks at y/n state his all anger faded away and changed into worry) y/n (Bending to her level hugging her)
Y/n:(crying hard) appa....(Hugging him like her life depends on him)
RM:(rubbing her back) it's ok it's ok appa won't punish you don't cry.

Y/n kept crying hard. RM picked her up and started rubbing her back he realized that she was bleeding.

RM: let's get you treated first huh.

He sat in the car and was about to make y/n sit on passenger seat but she didn't let him RM sigh at her and sat on the driving seat with her on lap like koala rubbing her back time to time he drived to hospital soon they got there turn y/n was still crying but silently. RM took her inside. Dr tried turning her but nothing worked.

RM:(anger) y/n behind yourself.
Y/n:(hugging him more tightly) p-l-ease.
RM: that's enough now get up and lie on the bed.
Y/n:.....(did move an inch)

SMACK SMACK

Y/n: aah aah a-pp-a s-o-rry.
RM: get down and lie over there.
Y/n:(not moving but scared)
Dr: it's ok sir if she don't want to can you turn a little this way.
RM: I will see you at home.

This made y/n cry more with that RM turned his chair and Dr checked her knee which had a little buries on it Dr treated it and then took y/n's hand cleaning the wound y/n was crying silently which no one except her and RM  knew.

Dr: this would need stitches.
RM:(creasing her hairs) is it serious.
Dr: probably not but it can be......I will just call the nurse to hold her down so she won't move.
Y/n:(scared)
RM: will you not give anesthesia?(Worried)
Dr: when wound is not much deep but require stitches so as you know we don't give it.
RM:(creasing her hairs) o.....k....
Y/n:(nodding as no) please I will not move want appa.
Dr: are you sure? (She nods)

Dr started stitching the wound to her surprise y/n didn't even flinch but only RM knew how she was crying trying to suppress her pain after few minutes. Dr bandages her hand.

Dr: it's done you took it so bravely kido. (Patting her head)
RM:(opening his eyes) ....y/n.
Y/n:(sobbing hard)
RM:(cupped her face) look at appa.
Y/n:(did hesitatingly) hwrts.
RM:(wiping her tears)
Y/n:(hiccuping and sobbing hard)
Dr:   ...uh......ab......  injection.
Y/n:(scared in mind) shit no more pain please.

Hope you like it guys.....