Gods don't dream

Gasping awake Emma looked around seeing Percy next to her and Grover. Turning around, Percy squinted looking at Emma holding her head in between the boys.

"You okay?" Percy asked half asleep.

"You snore and drool in your sleep it's pretty grim." Emma said sighing. Sitting up to be closer to Emma Percy looked to his side at the girl. He could see the panic in her hands shaking.

"Emma... what's wrong?" Percy asked looking at her hands then at Emma's eyes. Her hazel brown eyes met his ocean eyes.

"Kronos." Emma said sighing. "My great grandfather. Your grandfather."

"Lord of Titans right?" Percy whispered worried to wake Grover up.

"When Kronos led they called it the Golden Age. I'm not sure I think that has something to do wants going on. The Golden Age." Emma said.

"Okay. I believe you." Percy said. "Just relax. We all get bad dreams. I've had them about Kronos before." Emma looked at the boy comforting her, maybe they are a lot like each other than they fought.

"I got to get some air." Emma said walking outside again to the stairs looking over the city.

"Don't worry she's always like this." Grover said rubbing his eyes.

"Like what?" Percy asked looking over at Grover.

"She doesn't have anyone Percy well apart from me. Her mum thinks she's a burden, her sister thinks Emma's competition, her father only knows Annabeth." Grover said quietly. "But the only way she doesn't fell like that is when she's near the lake at camp. If you had seen her she could have spent all day in the water. I don't know I think you two are more alike than you think."

"Come on we have to move we'll get breakfast on the way." Luca said chucking them both jackets.

"Let's go." Grover said getting up and heading for the door. Percy got up and put the jacket on but waiting for Emma.

"Emma! Let's go!" Percy shouted grabbing a coat from behind the front door for her.

"Thanks Perc." Emma said smiling walking out putting it on.

"Perc...." Percy whispered shutting all the lights off then the door. As Grover and Luca were the oldest, the two sat in the drivers seat and passenger seat discussing which way to go best to avoid most of the mythical creatures after Percy.
Looking to his side, Percy saw Emma looking out the window at the sky. Her mother.

"You okay?" Percy asked her. Turning quickly, she nodded.

"Fine thanks." Emma said smiling.

"Good." Percy said although he knew she wasn't.

"Luca. What do you know?" Emma asked.

"Zeus is missing his master bolt. Someone has stolen it and wants it back. Knowing Percy is now Poseidon's forbidden child, and they have a rivalry against each other. Zeus thinks Percy has stolen his lighting bolt for Poseidon." Luca said driving.

"Cause Demi-gods can do things Gods can't." Percy said finally catching on.

"So where are we going?" Grover asked.

"Who do you think did it?" Luca asked. "Cause I know who I think."

"Who?" Grover asked.

"Hades. He has Percy's mother held hostage down there he's the only one you can point fingers at really." Luca said.

"Okay then I guess we are going to the underworld and trying to persuade Hades to give Zeus back his bolt." Emma said.

"Yeah about that..." Luca said as he pulled the car over on a long stretching road.

"The wheels gone." Grover said getting out the car.

"We can call someone right? To change it?" Percy asked getting out the car.

"Yeah but that would take ages we should just walk." Luca said grabbing his bag from the car and then shutting the door locking it like that was going to do anything. "Come on we haven't got ages."

"Come on Emma." Percy said putting his bag in his back. Realising that Percy always noticed her she smiled running to his side.