Cabins

"So Percy. Your cabin is this one. Cabin 11. Hermes. House to children of Hermes of course and newcomers to Half Blood Camp u Tim they are claimed by their parent." Emma said directing Percy to Cabin 11 with Grover. "Luke!"

"Yeah Em?" A tall athletic boy came from the back of the cabin along with two boys by his side. He looked a lot older than Percy, and stronger.

"Luke meet Percy. Percy meet Luke." Emma smiled.

"Nice to meet you Percy." Luke shook Percy's hand tight. Then a thought came over Percy as did a confused look.

"What?" Emma asked.

"Are you two?" Percy was cut off before finishing.

"Oh no. God no." Luke and Emma said at the sam time.

"She's my little sister." Luke said looking at Emma then at Percy.

"Anyways. I'll see you later Percy." Emma said nodding as she walked off with Grover.

••••

"So you're the one that killed the Mintour." Luke said peering down over the horn in Percy's hands.

"Yeah..." Percy said confused on why he would ask that question. "So do I have like a bed?"

"Oh yeah right." Luke said almost snapping out of a trance. "Here you go." The older boy pointed to a sleeping bag on the floor with a pillow near the top and that weird pen from before.

"Hermes takes unclaimed kids in. So there's always too many kids for bunk beds." Luke said guilty.

"Are you unclaimed?" Percy asked still confused.

"No. Hermes is my father." Luke said slightly embarrassed. "Food is round about 5."

"What time is it now?" Percy asked putting the tusk down on his bed.

"5." Luke smiled hearing a loud horn sounded overhead.

••••

Walking over to the main hall, Percy looked among the other children lining up in a straight line with the leader of the Cabin. Percy's was Luke. No one was looking at him funny, sniggering at him, making jokes to impress their friends. Everyone was getting along. Home. But most of all, Percy found eyes on Emma. She was walking herself to the main hall instead of falling in line with the rest of Athena's cabin lead by an older girl.

"Emma!" Percy yelled running out of line towards her.

"Perc-." Luke said before looking where he was going then stopped himself.

"Emma." Percy said finally catching up with her. Finding the person who was calling her she smiled seeing her new friend.

"Percy." Emma said smiling lightly. There it was. That smile, like nothing was wrong with the world. "What's wrong?"

"I have no friends apart from you and Grover." Percy said walking with the girl.

"We're friends?" Emma asked smiling. Percy looked at her confused.

"Oh no. Not if you want to be." Percy almost begged her to switch her mind.

"Relax Jackson your my friend." Emma said chuckling.

"Oh great." Percy said relaxing. "So when we get in there um. Where do I sit?"

"With Luke. With Cabin 11." Emma said as she walked into the open main hall.

"Where do you sit?" Percy asked watching Emma walk off.

"Don't worry about me." Emma smiled grabbing some food then walking straight out again. Watching her Percy was confused at why she wasn't eating with everyone else. Luke patted Percy on the back and took him to his seat. There they would offer food to the gods and eat.

•••••

"You okay Grover?" Emma asked watching him tidy up after the other children around the cabins.

"Yeah I'm fine." Grover replied looking over at the girl sat on boxes.

"You shouldn't be doing this. You're not there slave Gro." Emma said chucking him a Diet Coke can. Catching it Grover would take little nibbles out of it. "Grover it's me." Nodding Grover would start to take bigger bites getting comfortable.

"What do you think about Percy?" Grover asked.

"I'm not sure yet. Annabeth thinks he's the one. But if he is, he's in danger." Emma replied eating her apple.

"What do you guys think about me?" Percy asked walking in the sun shining down on him.

"Percy..." Grover said looking over at him. Seeing Percy Emma looked at his eyes. Ocean blue. That's when she clocked it. Poseidon.

"What does "the one mean"?" Percy asked.

"Zeus. Hades and Poseidon. Brothers. Bound to never have children." Emma said looking over at Percy. "But then you show up. An unclaimed child. Just when Zeus is missing something. The hatred between the brothers is powerful. Whatever Zeus is missing he thinks Poseidon took it off him."

"What did Poseidon take?" Percy asked confused.

"I don't know yet." Emma looked down.

"Where do I come into all this?" Percy asked.

"Yeah where do you come into all of this?" Grover asked.

"If I'm right. I think you Percy are Poseidons child." Emma smirked. "The demigod of the god of the sea. Your powerful. Whatever Zeus wants he thinks you have."

"Great." Percy sighed.

"But I don't know." Emma said. "That might be wrong."

"Where did you go? Did you not want to offer your mother something?" Percy asked.

"No. I don't get on with my mother. Annabeth has always been her favourite." Emma said looking back up at Percy squinting because of the sun. "I don't agree that the gods abandon their kids unless they want something from them. Also Annabeth wants to impress my mother by getting a quest."

"Quest?" Percy asked.

"My sister thinks that a new demigod of the big three will come to camp and get a quest. There she will go with this camper." Emma said. "You."

"What if I don't want her?" Percy asked. "If I even to get a quest."

"That's your choice." Grover said. "A quest is always accompanied by 2 more. 3 all together."

"I've got my other two then." Percy said looking at Emma then Grover. "If I do ever get a quest."

"Percy..." Emma said.

"You two are the only ones I trust." Percy said. "You guys are my friends."