Capture The Flag

"If you do have a quest." Emma said walking to the cabins with Percy on one side and Grover on the other. "We're going to need help by someone on the outside."

"Who?" Percy asked.

"We'll worry about that if you even get a quest Percy." Emma smiled lightly. "First of all it's capture the flag. See you after Grover?"

"Yeah I'll be watching with Mr D." Grover smiled.

"I'll see you later too?" Percy asked confused who he was going with.

"Oh no Percy you're coming with me." Emma said walking to the Athena cabin.

"Emma what are you doing? I need you to be ready for capture the flag." Annabeth said pushing her sister stopping her from entering the cabin.

"I'm ready!" Emma said calmly.

"You need to lead!" Annabeth said. "I'm doing something else."

"When you tell me what you're doing I'll lead! I can't be a leader and have others doing other things behind my back. Got that?" Emma said grabbing a helmet and shield from the side of the cabin.

"Who's that for?" Annabeth asked watching her sister take it to Percy.

"No we need that." Emma said giving them to Percy. Percy stood taking them off Emma.

"You need to help the others." Annabeth snapped at her sister.

"Luke's here." Emma said looking at her sister.

"He's not the same." Annabeth said.

"Really?" Emma asked sarcastically. "You lead. I'll do my own thing. Come on Percy." Emma walked away with the quiet Percy.

••••

"Okay so what you want to do is stay away from Clarisse. She wants you hurt." Emma said.

"Why? Who even is she?" Percy asked.

"She wants to test you. After you killed the Minator outside of camp. She wants to prove she's the best still." Emma said as she watched Clarisse get closer to them. "Oh great."

"Emma." Clarisse said looking at the girl up and down.

"What do you want?" Emma asked getting face to face with her.

"Him." Clarisse said her eyes moving to Percy behind Emma.

"Save it for the game." Emma said moving in the way of Percy.

"I'll get to him." Clarisse said to herself.

"Going to have to get through me first then. You know you can't beat me." Emma smirked.

"Find a new friend?" Clarisse asked Emma chuckling.

"At least my friendships are real and I don't want them cause no one else wants me." Emma said egging her to walk away. Clarisse went to punch Emma. But before she could she was knocked on the floor, looking down at her Emma noticed Percy had swiped her legs with his shield.

"Walk away." Percy said pulling Emma back the standing in-front of her. Feeling embarrassed and uncomfortable, Clarisse would run her minions following.

"You okay?" Percy asked turning to Emma.

"You've got strength and loyalty." Emma smiled looking at Percy.

"You're my friend." Percy said nodding. "Okay what do I do now?"

"Riptide." Emma said.

"What?" Percy asked confused once again.