Hermes

"What happens when we find Hermes?" Percy asked.

"Honestly. I hope we don't." Emma said looking around restlessly.

"Why?" Percy asked.

"Because of Luke. They don't get along at all. I was there for it all, we all have Gods that barely talk to us, but Hermes wanted to talk to Luke. Luke's mother mind was split between our world and mortals world. She's a seer. She went you could say mental. After that Luke blamed Hermes and never wanted to talk to him again." Emma said.

"What did Hermes do?" Percy asked.

"Luke said he shouldn't have done what he did to his mum anyways." Emma said.

"And what do you think Em?" Percy said. "I think Hermes loves Luke and is trying to win him back after something that wasn't either of their fault. But Luke doesn't want closure, he wants revenge." Emma said.

"And what do you want?" Percy asked the girl.

"To wake up one day and have one person. Just one. One person who actually cares about me. Or one day with Luca. Not a week. Month. Year. Give me a day to see Luca again and I'll be happy. At least I'll get to say goodbye." Emma said.

Percy looked at Emma who looked sad now, he nodded to himself pledging that he would take care of Emma till death.

"If I tell you something. Promise me you won't laugh." Percy said.

"Percy." Emma said already smirking.

"Don't please." Percy said. Emma nodded sensing it was a difficult moment. "I've been having these dreams. Visions. For a while they have been weird."

"Yeah." Emma said emphatically.

"But like every Demigods dream no man shows up in a room and starts talking to them." Percy said looking at the girl waiting for a reaction.

"What did the man say?" Emma asked. Percy sighed in relief a little that Emma wasn't judging him. That's what he liked about Emma, she never judged him.

"I can't remember but I think he knows that he's in my dreams. But it's been different. It's like I've been eavesdropping in his dreams on Hades with the thief." Percy said.

"Anything else?" Emma asked.

"They said it's only the beginning. Like Poseidon and Zeus fighting is only the beginning. Something else is going to happen Emma. Something the Gods don't know about." Percy said.

"We better get the bolt back then." Emma said. "So whatever it is. Zeus has a chance to fight back."

•••••

*****
Walking through the Lotus Casino, Emma felt comfort for once in her life. Walking next to Percy she finally felt safe and it wasn't just because he had his father's sword in his pocket but because she was with Percy. Like even though if Percy didn't have his sword in his pocket, Emma would still feel safe with him over anyone. Maybe they were meant to find each other after all.

••••

Finding a voice speaking over all voices, of course a man, but it was also Luke's father.

"Demigods welcome." The God of thieves said. "Care for a game."

"We were sent to find you." Emma said. "Not play a game."

"Well you found me." Hermes said smiling leaning over a poker table which was crowded by people watching. "You want my help to sneak into the Underworld."

"Wow. You're a really good guesser." Percy said.

"What can I say. I have a specialty." Hermes said as a smirk played across his face. "Look you're not the first Demigods to ask. And you definitely won't be the first Demigods to turn away empty handed."