Quest

The Camp was like home to Percy. Although his mum had just been taken by him by some monster wearing underpants. Emma and Grover walked him to meet the others.

"Mr D." Grover said looking at a man with his feet on the desk. Sunglasses on indoors? And a Coke can in his hand. What was this place? A special camp. He had a wheelchair. What the hell.

"Excuse me. I'm Percy Jackson. I'm new here." Percy said his voice shaking.

"Peter Johnson is here!" The man shouted to no one.

"Okay. That isn't really my name. I'm looking for someone in charge." Percy said slightly annoyed.

"Wait Percy. Mr D. Camp director." Grover said smiling.

"Yeah I heard Grover." Mr D said cocky putting his feet down and taking off his sunglasses.

"Did you though?" Percy asked. Hearing this Emma chuckled to herself leaning against the glass door.

"Okay..." Grover said pulling Percy back to have a private word with him. "You really don't want to start with this guy. Percy that's the God Dionysus."

"No way." Percy said surprised.

"Yes." Grover frantically said. Walking back to his desk Percy spoke.

"Excuse me. Your highness. I need to speak to my dad. Whoever he is. I really need to see him. Can you help me?" Percy asked.

"Actually. I think I can." Mr D said sitting up smirking. "Son."

"Dad?" Percy asked confused but surprised.

"Yes Peter." Mr D replied.

"It's Percy." Percy muttered.

"Exactly now before we get to know each others there something really important I want you to do with me. In the galley there's a bottle of alcohol. Please get it for me." Mr D said shushing Grover who began to talk.

"Oh come on." Emma said standing next to Percy. "Stop messing with him."

"Enough." A man said walking over. But he wasn't exactly a man. He was half man. Well the top of him was. But half horse?? What was he. Percy looked up at shocked. A moment of awkwardness.

"Percy..." The man said.

"Mr Brunner?" Percy asked looking high up at the top half of the man.

"Mr Brunners real name is Chiron. Camp director. Immortal. Trainer of Hero's." Grover said going on and on.

"Grov...." Emma said stopping him.

"I'll take it from here." Chiron said smiling down at Percy. "Mr D is not your father just to clear up. Zeus has forbidden him from ever drinking alcohol again. And that demigods can do things for Gods that Gods are forbidden to do. And Mr D was taking advantage of that. Percy. Walk with me. Alone." Percy nodded and started to walk with Kiron. Emma and Grover waited for Percy to come back as they walked off into camp.

•••••

The camp was healthy, green grass filled 80% of the ground of the camp. The other 20% statues, paths and more.

"This is a sacred place Percy. Humans can't see it. Monsters can't enter it. The world can't touch it. You belong here." Chiron said.