Tyson

"Are you not going to talk to your parent?" Tyson asked picking up a piece of ham and taking it over to the fire.

"He's dead." Emma said looking over at Tyson.

"I mean Athena." Tyson shouted walking further and further away as the night stood over them.

"She won't answer Tyson! You just do it!" Emma yelled watching Tyson as she leaned on the Poseidon pillar at the number 3 cabin.

"He likes you." Percy said coming out from the cabin.

"I like him." Emma said smiling.

"What about me?" Percy asked jokingly.

"Don't worry Jackson you and Grover will always share number one spot." Emma looked back at Percy who was watching Tyson. Emma studied Percy like she studied her books. His jawline as sharp as a razor, his nose pointy but perfect for Emma, his ocean blue eyes glowed in the flame. His curls stood their place and his height. He was now taller than Emma. "Chill out Percy he's a cyclops. He's immune to fine."

"Still makes me nervous he's going to burn himself." Percy said.

  "How do you feel about this? Having a Cyclops for a brother?" Emma asked as Percy looked at her leaning on the other pillar.

"It's fine. I get looks cause he's a Cyclops but my father must have sent him here for a reason or to embarrass me." Percy said.

"I think the first one." Emma said.

"I trust you." Percy said crossing his arms.

"We're going aren't we?" Emma asked getting off the pillar.

"Yeah." Percy said as he walked inside the Poseidon cabin and started to pack his bag, during this time Emma walked back to the Athena cabin and packed her bag.

•••••

"Where are you going?" Annabeth asked walking in with her backpack on her shoulder and her coat on.

"Sister." Emma said rolling her eyes with her back towards Annabeth as she packed her bag on her bed. "I'm going with Percy."

"Why?" Annabeth asked.

"I thought you went on the quest with Clarisse." Emma said putting her backpack on her shoulders.

"I came back. Turns out Clarisse wants all glory." Annabeth said. "I want to come with you guys."

"No." Emma said walking up to her.

"You can't tell me what to do." Annabeth said.

"If you come. You could mess everything up. At some point we are going to see Luke and if you aren't strong enough to fight him you will turn into his side. I know you Annabeth you forget that." Emma said. "So stay here until I get back. Take care of the new Athena kids."

"Emma!" Annabeth shouted. "When did you become so wise?"

"I always have been. You just didn't want to accept it." Emma said turning away.

"Emma!" Annabeth repeated.

"What?" Emma turned going down the Athena steps.

"If you see Luke. Tell him he can always come back to camp." Annabeth said.

"No." Emma said. "He tried to kill Percy he has no place here."

"You chose Percy over Luke!" Annabeth shouted.

"Because I'm not delusional like you. He doesn't care about us Annabeth. He cares about power and revenge." Emma said walking away.

•••••

Percy Jackson and The TruthOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara