----------------------------------------------

-Angelica's POV-

"My lady." A male voice was heard in the room as I laid sideways in my chair reading a book "Your back. What was their little talk about?" I asked closing the book and turning my gaze to the male standing in front of me "Viscount Lotteshu asked Lady Rashta for some money to house and feed her son." He said I sat up and placed my book on the small table in front of me. 

"Good job." I handed him a bag of gold coins "That should be the payment for your job, for now, rest I shall call you when I need you." I said as he bowed "Yes, My Lady." and as soon as he left Baron Lante walked in with two ladies who had dinner "Lady Angelica, may we speak?" He asked and I nodded with a smile.

We both say down in front of each other and one of the ladies gave me my food "Lady Angelica, His and Her Majesty might not be able to return tomorrow." Baron Lante said as I cut my steak "Oh, why not? Isn't today Sister Navier's birthday?" I asked placing the steak piece in my mouth and eating it "His Majesty is unwell. Someone arrived from the Villa and immediately left with the Emperor's physician." He said as I put on a worried look "His Majesty is unwell?" I asked.

Baron Lante nodded "It's nothing serious. So there's no need to worry." He said, "Alright, as long as His Majesty gets better." I said as Baron Lante exhaled in relief 'She took it better than Lady Rashta did, I guess she isn't too worried about it which is good, since the Empress placed her in charge while they are gone.' He thought.

----------------------------------------------

-Angelica's Dress, Hairstyle and Accessories-

-----------------------------------------------

-Four Days Later-

-----------------------------

'Outside'

------------------------------------------------

-Third Person's POV-

Angelica was taking a walk outside when she spotted Rashta swinging on a tree swing slowly, so she hid behind a tree as she saw Duke Egri walk up to Rashta 'That conversation with Baron Lante was...Four days ago already.' Rashta thought as Duke Egri spoke to her "You've been upset for the past few days. Are you alright?" Rashta shook her head "I'm not alright." She said.

Duke Egri bent down next to Rashta as she kept her head down "Why is that? Is it because Emperor Sovieshu is ill?" He asked and Rashta nodded "That's one of the reasons. I also feel sorry for the Empress." Rashta said which confused him "Why?" He asked "She can't leave the Villa because she has to nurse His Majesty. But, His Majesty will only be thinking of me even when he's ill...I feel uneasy knowing that" Rashta said with a small smile and blush on her cheeks.

Soon Duke Egri chuckled at what she said and it make her look up at him confused "Why are you laughing?" She asked as he shook his head as he spoke "Oh, sorry. It was such an obvious lie." Rashta started to pout and she looked at Duke Egri annoyed "I was being serious..." She said.

"Unfortunatly for you, I'm well-versed when it comes to matters of the heart. But no matter, that was pretty cute of you just now" Duke Egri said with a little chuckle as Rashta kept pouting 'He thought that was 'cute'? yeah right. She just afraid that His Majesty and Sister Navier might rekindle their relationship and she won't have the power Sister Navier does.' Angelica thought as she rolled her eyes hearing Rashta and Duke Egri talk.

"It seems you are worried that their Majesties will become close again." Duke Egri said making Rashta blush surprised he figured out, but he leaned to her "What if you do this?" He said making Rashta look up at him tilting her head confused as he smirked at her

Angelica smriked hearing what he said as she picked up a rose near her 'Poor Rashat, don't worry. You've just fueled the fire' She thought.

 You've just fueled the fire' She thought

.

.

.