Thirty-Four: Rematch.

♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡

♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡

PRACTICE. They're still at practice, when Johnny thought they did poke a bear. There came a guy in white hair with a ponytail, ew.

"Kids, go inside, now!" Daniel rushed out, and everyone followed into the dojo. But they all collectively agreed to open the sliding door, peeking their heads out to watch and eavesdrop.

"I don't know what padded room you crawled out of or what twisted game you two are playing, but if you don't get off my property right now, I swear to god." Daniel threatens.

"Your dad is pissed. Who is that guy?" Miguel whispered to Sam. "I have no idea." Sam replied. "He looks creepy." Soomin comments, "And I feel very uncomfortable around old men smirking."

"He looks like a Highlander." Bert says, "The Highlander. There can only be one." Nate corrects. The conversation with the older men continued.

"Okay," the pony tail said, "Okay, I tried. We'll still hold our students to a moratorium on fighting before the tournament, for what it's worth." He states, "Provided, of course, you do the same."

"Just remember our deal." Kreese spoke, oh yeah, basically that silver guy came in because they're now co-teaching Cobra Kai. What a copycat.

"If Cobra Kai wins the All Valley, you two are done teaching. For good." Kreese reminded, "That's not gonna happen, 'cause you're not gonna win." Daniel was determined, and very confident.

"Now, get the hell out of here." Daniel ordered. And the two men did so. Good riddance.

"So, who is that!?" The kids piled out of the dojo. All with the same question, but to no answer. "That's Terry Silver." Was the only reply they got.

Karate practice ended off early, and Hawk was in his usual routine with giving her a ride home. They usually conversed into new date plans or when they should call and watch a movie.

"I was thinking of changing the color of this bad boy." Eli points at his Mohawk, and Soomin's eye sparkled. "Purple!" Soomin exclaimed. "I mean, I think you should try purple." Soomin lowered her excited tone.

"Moon told me stuff with chakras, or something, I think purple meant enlightenment. It matches your new theme you've been going with nowadays." Soomin recalled.

She really hoped he'd go through with it. "But only, if you want to, of course. Otherwise it'd look cool with green, or eventually just circle back to blue again?" Soomin recommended other options, Eli chuckled. "I'll think about it. Sounds like you just want to really dye your own hair purple."