Three: The Halloween Dance

♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡

♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡

THE Halloween dance was like your usual high school dance. The DJ playing tunes, everyone dancing in the center of the gym, and the place was well decorated.

Miguel walked inside the gym, Soomin had to take a mental preparation for the dance.

"Oh, skeleton, classic. Nice." Demetri complimented Miguel, "Thanks. I like your sorcerer costume." "Sorcerer? Please. I'm a necromancer." Demetri replied, "A what?" Miguel asked, "Didn't you see the amulet?" Demetri held out.

"So, you a regular doctor or-" Miguel looked at Eli, "Plastic surgeon, I fix lips." Eli replied, "Nice."

"Where's Minnie?" Eli asked, "She's at the bathroom, she'll be coming in a bit." Miguel answered, "yeah, you're gonna see your crush in a minute." Demetri said, "She's not my crush!" Eli replied as Miguel chuckled, "Yeah whatever you wanna say."

Soomin walked inside the gym right after, and made way to the trio, "Hey Miggy, Eli, Demi." Soomin smiled, "Well look at you, Minnie." Miguel complimented, "Thanks!" Soomin replied.

"Looks different than what you usually wear." Demetri comments, "Well, of course it is, I never wear crop tops. Or anything like this costume." Soomin shrugged, folding her arms.

Now thinking of it, Soomin wasn't that comfortable having her stomach exposed so much. But still, if it was to win a bet or make your crush impressed, she'd do it.

"Well I..I think you look..you look-uh..." Eli tried to form words, but he was basically blushing at the sight of Soomin in a crop top. "Do I look bad?" Soomin asked, "No! Oh god no! Sorry, you look beautiful." Eli finished his sentence, "You're always so sweet, thank you." Soomin blushed at the compliment.

"I would try and assume whatever Demetri is, but I know I'm gonna be terribly wrong about it." Soomin comments, "I'm a necromancer, the amulet people! The amulet." Demetri replied, "I thought you'd be a sorcerer." Soomin shrugged.

"What about you, Doctor Moskowitz?" Soomin asked, "I fix lips." He spoke, Soomin nodded and walked closer to the boy. "You know you don't have to wear the mask in front of our friends. Or me." She whispered.

Eli nodded and lowered the mask below his chin, making Soomin smile. "Miggy, let's get drinks." Soomin walked over to the skeleton costume with a smirk, "Sure." Miguel said, the two began to walk.

"We'll go too." Eli spoke, "We've been at this wall for awhile." Demetri comments.

"Hand me a twenty by next week, thanks." Soomin whispered to Miguel, "Okay, fine." Miguel sighed with a smile.