Twenty-Eight: Courtpeople.

♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡

♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡

MIYAGI-DO reopened, and everyone was back to training.

"I know it's been a while since our last class." Daniel spoke to his students, who were arranged in rows and wearing gis.

"After the fight at the school, I wasn't sure Miyagi-Do should stay open. But things have gotten worse since we shut down. That's why we're back. The only way to stop Cobra Kai is if we all work together. But always remember, the reason we learn karate is for balance and self defense. But now is the time to also show forgiveness and compassion."

"Mr. Miyagi used to say if you're looking for revenge, you could start by digging two graves." He continued, "He was right. If you have hate in your heart, then you've already lost. I know it's not always easy, but you have to do whatever you can. Do I make myself clear?"

Well, Soomin was fucked with the revenge part. Hopefully her grave wasn't dug fully yet.

Nonetheless, everyone in the dojo shout in unison: "Yes, Sensei!"

Practice was more of a review period before a test during school. Nothing much happened, everyone was though, of course, rusty. Daniel shrugged everything off—at least for the first time.

Now everyone was back again redoing their forms and punches.

"Okay, let's do it again from the top." Daniel instructed. "Keep going, let's go." Everyone was lined up on the decks doing kata.

"Come on Chris, you should know these moves!" Daniel groaned, "Sorry, Mr. L, I'm just trying to keep up." Chris responded.

Daniel rolled his eyes and looked at Demetri, who looked floppy. "Did you like having your arm broken, Demetri? Because if you defend like that, you'll be right back in that cast before you know it." Oh yes, Demetri was gone with that cast.

Geez—why so aggressive? Soomin thought. Amanda noticed his aggressiveness and tried to calm it down, "Uh...okay guys. Let's...let's take five, yeah?" She stammered. "There's iced tea and lemonade inside."

"That was brutal." Chris muttered. And truly it was, for everyone was out of breath with the abundance of exercise everyone had to do.

"He's so...mad?" Demetri comments, almost sounding like a question but he was very unsure and wondered if he should be conserved for his Sensei.

"Probably forgot his tampon." Nathaniel spoke, Soomin snorts. "Okay, well whatever it is I'll talk with him about it." Sam reassured, grabbing cups for every member to pour drinks into.