Twenty-Six: Buffy and Johnny.

♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡

SEHUN was more buff. He had more muscles, he was a gym broski who worked at McDonald's. And moreover he had friends around his age. Her parents decided it was best for Soomin to stay over at his house for one: to catch up, and two: for the comfort of Sehun. Another boy figure in her life.

"So Hawk, is a piece of shit. You have a broken nose, your bestie has a broken arm. And that Miguel kid from the party is crippled? Holy shit, you never even texted me a single detail!" Sehun gasped.

"Okay, this is not school drama." Soomin rolled her eyes, "It technically is, you all go to the same school and still beef with each other either way." Sehun points out, "And why is Miguel using a wheelchair news to you? You don't watch the news?" Soomin asked.

"Why would I?" Sehun couldn't care less about the local news. The only reason he would probably watch it is to watch the morning weather, but even that could just be found on his phone.

"So the Hawk guy is the same from that party?" Sehun asked, "Yes...he's gotten worse." Soomin nods. "Yeah I can tell." Sehun laughed.

"So Robby is the one who pushed Miguel off, and you're telling me this was all because of some love square?" Sehun also questioned, "Tory Nichols is not a force you want to reckon with." Soomin advised, "She's horrifying."

"Well she gave that Sam girl a scar on her arm. She's either boy crazy or just crazy." Sehun suggests, "I don't think she has intentions to be like that. Every person has the story for their persona." Soomin realizes, "It doesn't justify nothing." Sehun remarks.

"You're right, it definitely doesn't." Soomin nods.

"So you're telling me Miguel doesn't at least want to spend time with you? Maybe you should date that guy instead." Sehun suggested, "What? No! I think he still likes Sam, probably. I don't think he's interested in dating, rather busy trying to walk again." Soomin guessed.

Then Soomin's ringtone rang, "Someone's calling. Uh, I'll be back." Soomin went to check the caller ID. Well, Sehun was right.

"Miguel?" Soomin walked outside Sehun's bedroom. "Minnie Mouse, help me and Hot Wheels learn how to use his legs again." Soomin was on the verge of ending it—the call, of course.

"Lawrence?" Soomin asked, "Well? You heard me. Mickey wants you to help him with his legs too. You are friends after all." Johnny didn't know how to approach the situation, especially after not talking to the girl since June.

"Did Miguel say that?" Soomin asked. The voice on the phone started to muffle, "Min! Uh, I was originally supposed to call, but he snatched my phone away before I could get it." Now that was the actual Miguel.