Sixteen: Mall Incident.

♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡

SOOMIN chose to be a moral support for Demetri.

That's why she's decided to be with him during his first class. Though it's very difficult with someone like him, it made Soomin question how they became friends.

"The whole fence?" Demetri spoke, not so liking towards the task he was given. "That's like 1200 square feet!" Demetri adds,

"The other side too, Demi. 2400 square feet." Soomin corrects, giving Demetri a paintbrush. She was beside Daniel LaRusso.

Demetri groaned, "Okay, I get it. You're teaching me muscle memory. Do it a bunch of times, develop unconscious karate techniques." He moved his arms around while assuming, then put a hand on Daniel's shoulder.

"How about we just cut to the chase and you show me the moves?" Demetri tried to give back the paintbrush. Daniel sighed and gave Demetri a pat on the back.

Soomin grinned too, "I'll try to do it with you too, if that makes you feel better."

"Oh yeah, someone with more experience in karate doing beginner lessons with me? So helpful." Demetri retorts. "Well fuck me for trying to be nice." Soomin rolled her eyes.

In the end, Soomin decided to do the lessons with Demetri too, solely out of boredom. And secretly, Demetri appreciated it.

The first routine was doing kata. Daniel and Soomin were doing it just fine, but obviously Demetri struggled.

"I'm not exactly the most flexible." Demetri explained, "That's..." Daniel tried to reassure, stopping his kata moves.

"And I have a little trouble maintaining balance. Hope that's not an issue." He held out his arms stiffly, "Disproportionate limbs."

"Just give him some time." Soomin whispered.

Then the two had to paint a wall. Soomin was grateful she didn't have to go through this kinda torture.

"That's it, side to side." Daniel says, doing the specific hand move. "Can we at least use a roller?" Demetri asked, Soomin snorted.

Then they had to sand the floor, "Left circle, right circle." Daniel instructs. Then Demetri dropped his brush and whimpered, "Oh we got a splinter here!" Soomin announces.

"What happened?" Daniel asked, "What she said." Demetri explained, "And it's a big one." He adds.

Then the three had to do some meditating yoga poses, it was going kinda well. Until Demetri broke positions.