One: Miggy Meets Minnie.

♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡

♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡

SOOMIN locked the doors of her apartment, her father left early for work. Her mother was still asleep. It was another usual day of school.

She began to get her bicycle ready, and noticed an unfamiliar boy doing the same.

"Hey, you." Soomin spoke, the Hispanic boy looked up to Soomin. "Hi! I'm Miguel, I just moved here." Miguel introduced, "Oh, that explains why I haven't seen you around." Soomin mumbled.

"Soomin, nice to see you too. I'm guessing this is your first day of school?" Soomin asked, "Yup!" Miguel smiled.

"You're going to West Valley High?" Soomin asked, "Yeah, where else would I be?" Miguel nodded, "Hm, okay. Want me to show you around?" Soomin offered.

"That'd be nice, thank you." Miguel accepted, "Cool, I'm assuming you might know the way to the place..." Soomin began to say.

"Actually I don't, I was just gonna use my Google Maps to get there." Miguel interrupted, "Okay, just follow my bike, I guess." Soomin went on her bike.

"Thank you." Miguel said, "For what?" Soomin asked, "I guess for being nice. Yesterday some boys spilled Pepto Bismol on me for my grandma. They call me Rhea now." Miguel explained.

"Oh those bitches." Soomin muttered, "Did you say anything?" Miguel asked, "Those are some skanks Kyler and his goons. They're assholes, best to avoid them." Soomin explained.

"Though that's hard to too, they're the ones that try and start the fight." Soomin adds, "Okay." Miguel nods, "Do you know your classes yet?" Soomin asked, "Yeah, I'll tell you on the way."

The two rode their bikes to school, Miguel finding out they shared a few classes as Soomin told him all about herself.

"So I have classes with you for homeroom and for science. Homeroom is here." Soomin spoke as the two were at school.

Classes went by like a breeze, after home room Miguel and Soomin bid goodbye and wouldn't see each other until lunch. Soomin told Miguel the ways to his classes so he wouldn't be lost.

Soomin had a math class with Eli, "Hey Eli." Soomin smiled as the two sat down as pairs, "Hi Minnie." Eli smiled back shyly.

"Y-you look nice today." He complimented with a slight stutter, "Thank you! You're very sweet. I like the sweater today." Soomin smiled.

Eli would always compliment Soomin daily, never in front of Demetri though. He wouldn't handle the teases or sarcasm from Demetri.