Twenty-One: Visitation.

♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡

♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡

"TATTOOS? For how long?"

Chaewon, Jihu, Soomin. All sat in their dinner table. Earlier, in the hospital, while patching up Soomin, Jihu noticed the splotches of ink. It was underneath a cracked layer of foundation.

Soomin knew that topic would come up eventually, she couldn't hide it forever.

"They're not that big." Soomin said. "Is it only one?" Chaewon asked, "Jihu, did you know this?"

"Yes." Jihu lied, Chaewon sighed, "And you didn't think to tell me, at all?" "It took you long enough to notice them! Tattoos were always your dream too." Jihu retorted.

"I mean, yeah...but please tell me when you're gonna do something. It's like we're so distant, Soomin. You're my only daughter, the one I can spoil. Let me be close to you." Chaewon explained.

"You never really talk to me either." Soomin replied.

"You're right. But I'll try to from now on. All I want to do is catch up with you, explain this whole karate fiasco and why you're out of the house a lot and have lots of friends. A year ago you just had Demetri and Eli." Chaewon said.

"Soomin, where is that Eli kid? You still friends with him?" Jihu asked, "You guys are in for a long story." Soomin stated, "How much time do you have?"

"You have one more day of suspension. You go to school Monday sharp. I say we have a lot." Chaewon answered, Jihu nodded.

"Well, it starts off with two karate dojos and two boys: Cobra Kai, Johnny Lawrence and Miyagi-Do, Daniel LaRusso." Soomin started off.

"Johnny Lawrence? The one who lives here? And the car dealership guy?" Chaewon questioned, "Who's the good one?" Jihu asked, taking bites of his food. The two adults treated the story as gossip, and gossip could never get boring, no matter age.

"No one is good really, I mean I'm only here because my friends are here, and karate is kinda fun. But it depends. Listen to the whole feud though, it started last year, early October." Soomin replied.

For about an hour, Soomin explained the side she knew. Most of the time was Chaewon and Jihu asking questions midway of her talking. She of course left out the part where she and Hawk dated, she would never tell her parents about that first relationship, and never plans to—for now.

"I feel bad for that Robby boy. Johnny's a sucky dad." Jihu comments, "He should've be there for his own son! Miguel already has a parental figure, he's [Johnny] messed up." Chaewon nods.