Five: Kick Ass.

♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡

♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡

SOOMIN and Miguel really had to work hard if they wanted to do karate. Soomin didn't know if she actually wanted to, in all honesty, she was bored.

Every morning she'd have to do fifty push-ups on her knuckles, sometimes she'd run with Miguel to a location to do them there. Soomin didn't like running, but if she was running with a friend, she didn't mind.

One practice the two had to kick or punch away baseballs. The trick was that it could go for either of them, so they had to be ready and have their reflexes ready and sharp.

Soomin remembers seeing Miguel get hit in the crotch by a baseball once. Karma got her evenly too as she got hit in the boobs.

Another practice was where they had to learn how to "slither" and dodge. Dodging day was one of the harder days for Soomin. Slithering she enjoyed.

Soomin was currently watching Miguel and Sensei fight, she knew Sensei was going easier on him though.

Miguel knocked down Johnny, "Go miggy!" Soomin smiled, then Sensei used the baseball contraption controller to unleash a surprise baseball to his head.

"What the hell!?" Miguel yelled on the floor, "Sensei that wasn't fair! Miggy couldn't feel that coming!" Soomin walked to the boy.

"You want a fair fight? Dream on. You can't always think your enemies are gonna play by the rules.

"Yeah, but..but my ear." Miguel held it in pain. "What if that baseball was your enemy's friend coming at you from behind?" Johnny asked.

"That thing was probably smaller than Kyler's dick! How could've we felt that?" Soomin questioned, "You have to be prepared for everything nonetheless, Minnie Mouse." Johnny replied.

"Check his ear, Sensei." Soomin said, "I'm doing it already!" Johnny responded, Miguel moved his hand away, his ear was red.

"No, it's fine. Don't be a baby." Johnny reassured.

Then the trio heard the door jangle, then they saw a group of woman with light colored clothing and mats.

"They here for karate too? Sensei where'd you find these women?" Soomin asked, "Shut up Minnie Mouse!" Johnny whispered.

"Hello. It's 5:00, twilight is upon us." The woman with a bun spoke, "Alright, I get it." Johnny replied, "What's going on?" Miguel asked.