Thirty-Three: Wasted Amends.

such an...odd chapter I kinda hate it. lots of things happened in 3:4–so will this chapter. so that's my apology for the late update than usual (and onwards)

 so that's my apology for the late update than usual (and onwards)

♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡

KENNY did not join Miyagi-Do. Here he was in a Cobra Kai in the bathroom for a high school tour, washing off a piece of strawberry stuck on his shirt.

"I'm telling you, we had a moment." Nate and Bert walked in, "Bullshit. No way is Lexi DiMarco going out with you." Bert assumes. "She's a junior!"

"But she's a total J.I.L.F.!" Nate comments, "What does that mean?" Bert asked. "Junior I'd like to—" Bert interrupted Nate.

"Looks like someone's a little lost." Bert said, assuming that Kenny was another freshie. "Yeah. What makes you think you can wear a shirt like that around here?"

"It—it's from my dojo." Kenny answers, confused. "Maybe they started a kindergarten class?" Bert jokes, "Or a nursery." Nate adds.

Eli had to use the bathroom, and heard all of their teasings from the door. He knew that voice: Kenny? What was Kenny doing there?

"Were you going to punch him?" Eli noticed Kenny about to punch Nate and Bert. Eli grabbed Kenny and slammed him to the bathroom door. "I..I..." Kenny stammered, then recognized him.

"Hawk?" He questioned, "You have a Cobra Kai shirt?" Hawk looked at his chest. "Yeah...you said try out karate." Kenny replied. "Word of advice, kid, get out of Cobra Kai while you still can. They're about to go down, and it's not gonna be pretty, and Soomin wouldn't want you in it." Eli warns.

"Why wouldn't she want me in it?" Kenny asked, but was ignored. "I...I don't even know her." He didn't, but he appreciated someone caring for her.

"And you two: the fuck you think you're doing? He wasn't striking first at all." Eli turns to the other two, "Were you?" He then looked back at Kenny.

Kenny's eyebrows furrowed, "No." he shook his head, "No, I'm not gonna join your Miyagi-Do." Kenny then clarified. "Cause I'm in my own path. I don't need you to guide me." Kenny pushed off Eli's arm and stormed out the bathroom.

Nate and Bert stood still in confusion, "You know him?" Bert questioned. "Long story." Eli says. "Me and Minnie tried to make him join Miyagi-Do." "Obviously that didn't work." Bert replied, "Wow, really? No shit." Nate scoffs.

"Are you going to tell Soomin about this?" Bert then asked. Eli gave a look of thought, with everything going on, Soomin didn't need to stress over this, for now. "I don't know." Eli muttered.