Eighteen: Geikos.

♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡

♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡

"OH, GOD. It's so hot out. I'm sweating in places I didn't even know I had pores."

Demetri, and the rest of Miyagi-Do, we're huddled together underneath a tree in the yard. The weather in California during the summer was obviously always extreme. He was wiping his face sweat on Soomin, who showed disgust and wiped it back

"All right, guys. Get out from under that tree. It's time to get to work." Daniel walked out of the dojo as all the students groaned.

"Mr. LaRusso, it's like 100 degrees out. Can't we take it easy today?" Robby asked.

"Are you kidding? This heat wave is a gift. Today you are going to experience Shochu-Geiko." Daniel declared.

"Like the car insurance?" Chris asked, Soomin hid her laughter by turning around.

"Shochu-Geiko is a Japanese excercise where you train during the hottest days of the year. It's about pushing yourself to your limit." Daniel explained.

"The fight isn't always gonna come when it's 75 degrees and breezy." He adds.

"Aren't we supposed to avoid fighting?" Sam asked.

"Sometimes you can't." Daniel replied, "Someday, the fight may come to you. And I wanna make sure you're ready. So today we're gonna see what Miyagi-Do is made of."

"Not made of much." Soomin mumbled.

Daniel made everyone go to the front of the dojo and in a circle. He assigned everyone numbers. And instructed that Robby goes in the middle while Daniel calls out numbers to fight. The thing was though, Robby didn't know shit, he had to feel the attacks splurging at him.

"Two!" Daniel calls out.

Robby caught Two's arm who was going to swing and hit him in the stomach. The number two was down, and Robby helped him back up.

"Five!"

Is that me? Soomin asked herself, It is me!

Soomin attempted to approach, she figured she was best working with her legs. Think, if I send a kick to the leg then to the stomach, he has to be a pretty fast thinker.

So, that's what she did. First, a kick to the ankle, Robby tried to make a move but Soomin had already performed another jab to his stomach.