Eleven: All Valley.

♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡

♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡

"LAWRENCE, I quit."

Soomin was standing in front of an apartment door of Johnny Lawrence. She was holding her gi she washed and folded.

She did take the words Sehun said to the heart, she was afraid that she would do something mean like Aisha (it was a revenge thing though...). Soomin was also scared of Hawk, she still didn't wanna face him or see him anywhere.

And the fact that they both shared the same
dojo—Soomin wanted to get out of there quickly.

"Minnie mouse, what? You can't just quit on me a few days before the All-Valley!" Johnny said, "And it's so early, what the hell are you waking me up at 7."

"I just have some family problems and I'm too busy to learn karate. I've also heard you'd have to pay an absence fee. At that point I quit." Soomin explained.

"Family problems my ass, we barely even see your parents with how independent you are." Johnny replied.

"I told you anyway, I'm not competing at the All-Valley!" Soomin reminded, "Your support would be nice at least with the team!"

"Well I'll be in the crowd." Soomin retorts, "Fine, because you were an early member, just keep the gi. You'll always be welcomed back in anyway." Johnny decided.

Soomin knew that he wanted to quickly resolve the situation to go back to sleep, so she was happy with the results.

"Okay, thank you, good luck at the All-Valley." Soomin nodded as Johnny muttered a thanks and closed the door.

Soomin walked back into her apartment door, her parents were still sound asleep. She laid in her bed at the thought of last night.

Soomin wondered if she did the right thing. She wonders if Hawk was still thinking of her or simply never cared about their relationship at all. Soomin thought maybe if she was a better girlfriend they would still be together.

Would Hawk ever learn to regret what he lost?

For now, Soomin thought he didn't.

"Sooya! Open the door!" Chaewon exclaimed from the living room. Soomin's mother was watching the latest Korean drama on Netflix while Jihu was working his daily shift.

Soomin groaned from her room. For the weekend she'd plan to spend her time mostly crying in Eli's old sweater and listen to Taylor Swift.