Six: Sweetheart.

♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡

♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡

"WHY did you talk me into this?!" Demetri spoke. He and Eli were at the Cobra Kai dojo, wanting to have a look at what Soomin and Miguel did on their afternoons.

"Hi baby." Soomin walked towards the two, her white gi in full glory. She gave Eli a peck on the lips. "Hey Demi." Soomin waved, "What you gonna kiss me too?" Demetri asked, "On the forehead platonically? Maybe." Soomin replied.

"Anyway, this goes against everything I stand for. It's like extra gym class for no reason." Demetri adds, "Let's just give it a chance. You saw the fight, Minnie and Miguel kicked ass." Eli spoke, "Thank you." Soomin smiled.

"Oh my god, don't tell me you're joining just to see her." Demetri realized, "What? No, I just wanna check it out! I see my girlfriend every day." Eli replied, holding Soomin's hand.

"Okay...today we begin." Soomin recognized the voice of her Sensei, "I'm gonna go with Miggy and Aisha, bye boys." Soomin walked to the other two before Sensei was gonna yell to catch people's attention.

"Quiet!" Johnny yelled, everyone's head was turned to him besides Soomin, who was already looking.

"Face front." He ordered, Soomin was on Aisha's right and to her right was a small kid with glasses.

Johnny began to walk around the rows, "Nice shirt." He commented to Demetri, "Thanks." Demetri spoke, "I'm joking. It sucks." Soomin didn't like when her Sensei would nitpick at anything.

"Word of advice. If you got shit for teeth, don't smile." Johnny commented towards another person.

"God, makes me feel like a virgin, just looking at you." Johnny stared at another kid.

"When I look around this dojo, I don't see Cobra Kai material. I see losers, I see nerds, I see a fat kid with a funny hat with his tits popping out." Johnny spoke up.

"That's mean." Soomin mumbled, "Brutal." Aisha whispered.

"But in my short time as a Sensei, I've also seen some miracles." Johnny looked towards the three with the white gis. "So, maybe there's some hope for you yet."

"But first, I need to see where you're at. Everybody, fall in!" Johnny announced, everyone looked confused.

"That means line up."

Everyone lined up behind either Soomin, Aisha, or Miguel.

"No, not line up in a line. Lines! Get in lines!"