Thirteen: The Wheel.

♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡

"YOU'RE seriously wanting to drive me to Miyagi?" Soomin was on the phone with Samantha LaRusso. The two were still friends, and Soomin basically told her everything about the breakup with Hawk, her tattoos, and her music interests.

"For sure! Come on, Soomin, we've still haven't planned the mall hangout and attending the same karate class together is the best thing for us!" Samantha pleaded.

"Oh please, you're probably only doing it because your dad is the Sensei." Soomin retorts, "Seriously? Just join Miyagi-Do, it'll definitely be way different than Cobra Kai. And when you have your training clothes you get to show of those tattoos more!" Samantha replied.

Sam was a big fan of Soomin's tattoos. She thought they looked great on her! Soomin was still trying to hide it from her parents by wearing foundation if she was wearing a shirt or wearing long sleeves.

Well, it was summer in the Valley, you think she still has the patience to wear a sweater? Yes, Soomin's been purchasing more foundation lately.

"Don't say that too loudly! My parents still don't know about them." Soomin reminded, "When are you going to tell them? I'm sure your parents would be impressed at how long you've been hiding it from them." Samantha asked.

"I don't know, I'm too scared to. I think my parents would be pissed that these would be on my skin forever. And once they know the backstory behind them? Eli will be long gone." Soomin was glancing at her arm.

"Won't Hawk being gone a good thing? You're trying to get over him anyway." Samantha comments, "I know I'm trying to get over him. But I really still want to hope Eli Moskowitz is still secretly in there." Soomin sighed.

"Who cares about Hawk? He's a bully anyway." Sam says, "You're right, again." Soomin replied. "Do you still wanna go to Miyagi?" Samantha asked, trying to distract the topic of Hawk. She knew Soomin was uncomfortable with the topic, and didn't want to push her limits too much.

"If it makes you happy. I'll go then. But you're driving me, I don't want to bike the whole way there. That dojo is far from my apartment." Soomin spoke, "Wait really?!" Sam squealed, Soomin smiled, "Yeah. I have to do something to stay fit." Soomin shrugged.

Joining Miyagi couldn't be that bad. And Soomin was bored staying at home everyday. Along with the occasional comic binge reads with Demetri and free McFlurry's with Sehun at his workplace, summer was starting to get boring.

"That's great! Text me your address and then I'll pick you up tomorrow for practice." Samantha excitedly said, "Wait what do I wear to these things?!" Soomin asked, "Seriously? This is karate practice not a fashion show." Sam laughed.