Ten: A Messy Revenge Party.

♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡

♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡

"COME on, eat something. It'll make you feel better." Demetri tried to say to Miguel. He, Miguel, Soomin, Aisha, Bert, and Hawk were at the park.

Hawk and Bert were practicing fights, Soomin was on the right end next to Aisha.

"I told you, I'm not hungry, man." Miguel answered.

He's been all grumpy about Samantha LaRusso dating problems. Apparently he saw Samantha eating food with a boy at her house.

"I still think you're overreacting." Demetri adds, "I'm not overreacting, dude. I know what I saw." Miguel replied, "all right, so you saw her eating dinner with some chode." Hawk spoke.

Soomin cringed at Hawk roundhouse kicking Bert in the face. She didn't like how it was such a bad fight and totally unfair in that small battle between the two. Hawk was doubled Bert's height.

"It's probably her brother or something." Hawk walked up behind Soomin, putting a hand on her shoulder, "Dude. Brothers don't look at their sisters like that." Miguel said.

"Depends on what part of the country you're in." Soomin comments, "Look, I just don't want what happened to Sensei to happen to me." Miguel spoke.

"All right, so you go over to this kid and beat his ass so he doesn't have a chance." Hawk suggested, "Don't listen to Eli." Demetri comments, "It's Hawk." Hawk corrected, Soomin noticed the attitude in his voice. A tone she never heard before. "Okay, whatever." Demetri replied.

"The fact is, Sam's given you no reason not to trust her." Demetri spoke, "Yeah. I guess you're right." Miguel nodded.

"Oh that little bitch." Aisha spoke looking at her phone, "What happened?" Soomin asked. "You know that video I posted of me breaking that board?" Aisha explained, "Yup." Soomin answered.

"Look what Yasmine commented." Aisha showed Soomin her phone.

Impressive...can't believe the belt made it around ur waist. The comment read.

"Oh shit." Miguel and Soomin muttered, "I gotta do something." Aisha decided.

Soomin decided to check her phone too, seeing if there was a way to help. She wasn't much of a revenge person, she usually let karma work its ways. But if it was for her friends, oh she'd help.

"How about we kidnap her and have my boy Rico tattoo "bitch" on her face?" Hawk suggested, Soomin gawked at the words that came out his mouth. How was that the same boy she dated a week ago?