Fifteen: Tory With A Y.

♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡

BACK AT the Miyagi-Do dojo, again.

Sam was stretching, Soomin just stared at the pond, Robby was punching up a punching bag.

"Maybe we should take a video of some of us sparring and post it on Instagram." Robby suggested.

"Everybody already saw us at Valley Fest. No one cared." Sam replied.

"It'd be worth a shot, I have more followers out of both of you. Maybe we'd go viral?" Soomin tried her best to be optimistic.

"Really the problem is Miyagi-Do's all about defense." Robby spoke.

"Defense wins championships." Sam states, "Yeah, but people show up for the offense. That's why Cobra Kai is more popular." Robby says.

"We need to show them that we can fight too." Robby adds, "So what exactly are we supposed to do?" Soomin asked.

"Go to the mall and pick a fight? Record us defending ourselves?" Sam sarcastically suggested. "Not the worst idea..." Robby muttered.

"That's a terrible idea." Soomin chuckled, Robby then continued to focus on the punching bag.

Somehow Soomin was stuck with Robby in the backseat of one of Daniel's cars.

"I still don't understand how going to the beach is gonna help us get students." Robby spoke.

"It's not the students that I'm after. It's the parents." Daniel says.

"So you're counting on kids listening to their parents?" Sam asked.

"No, I'm counting on parents doing whatever it takes to protect their kids." Daniel corrected, "Look, I've tried everything else to promote Miyagi-Do. If this doesn't work...nothing will."

"See? What'd I tell ya? It's always packed here on Saturday." Daniel spoke.

"This ain't a beach..." Soomin comments, getting out of the car. "It's a country club." Sam explains, "You never been here before?"

"Nope. I look too poor to even step in a radius of this place." Soomin says, then noticed how Robby stared at the building, "You okay?" She asked.