Alalha: Ruda

Ruda

God of Lunar Cycles, the Night & Warfare

Son of Quzah & Al Uzza

Sacred Symbol: New Moon

(Moon Purview) God of Lunar Cycles: Lunar-Kýkloskinesis: Ruda is the God & the Embodiment of Lunar Cycles. As the God & the Embodiment with the Purview of Lunar Cycles, Ruda has lunarkýklosscience, lunarkýklospotence, can create, shape & can manipulate the lunar cycles, commonly referred to as cycles of the moon.

(Darkness Purview) God of the Night: Noxkinesis: Ruda is the God & the Embodiment of the Night. As the God & the Embodiment with the Purview of the Night, Ruda has noxscience, noxpotence & can manipulate the nighttime, including the limited control over the moon and stars, darkness and the optical phenomena associated with the nighttime.

(War Purview) God of Warfare: Polemokinesis: Ruda is the God & the Embodiment of Warfare. As the God & the Embodiment with the Purview of Warfare, Ruda has polemoscience, polemopotence & to manipulate all forms of conflict including mental, physical, spiritual and conceptual ones, regardless of the area and numbers involved, control how they progress and draw power both from the conflict alone as well as the dying. They are, naturally, extremely skilled in all forms of fighting, weapons, and both strategy and tactics as well as statistics of war.