Alalha: Nasr

Nasr

God of Vulture, the Desert & the Wilderness

Son of Quzah & Al Lat

Sacred Animal: Vulture

(Creature Purview) God of Vulture: Vulturkinesis: Nasr is the God & the Embodiment of Vulture. As the God & the Embodiment with the Purview of Vulture, Nasr has vulturscience, vulturpotence & can manipulate various vultures. They control them to do their bidding like, help them during situations, use them against foes, use them to see locations & get information about a particular place, use them for battle, use them for spying on others. The controlled vulture may cultivate bonds with the user, thus creating friendships. Also may empathize or communicate with them.

(Earth Purview) God of Deserts: Erimoskinesis: Nasr is the God & the Embodiment of Deserts. As the God & the Embodiment with the Purview of Deserts, Nasr has erimosscience, erimospotence, can create, shape & can manipulate the deserts of any climate, and everything in them, including all the aspects of the deserts, from the purely physical ones and also mythical/conceptual ones.

(Nature Purview) God of the Wilderness: Erimiakinesis: ? is the God & the Embodiment of the Wilderness. As the God & the Embodiment with the Purview of the Wilderness, ? has erimiascience, erimiapotence, can create, shape & can manipulate the wilderness, areas that are uninhabited (by humans), uncultivated, abandoned or inhospitable areas that are not altered by human activity. This does not necessarily include natural environments alone, as it can include cities and architecture that nature has reclaimed and are no longer inhabited by humans as well.