Alalha: Yatha

Yatha

God of Miracles, Protection & Strength

Son of Awal & Bilquis

Sacred Animal: Dove

(Holy Purview) God of Miracles: Miraculukinesis: Yatha is the God & the Embodiment of Miracles. As the God & the Embodiment with the Purview of Miracles, Yatha has miraculuscience, miraculupotence, has the ability to induce & manipulate miracles; an extraordinary event manifesting divine intervention in human affairs. Miracles are considered to be a divinely natural phenomenon with an extremely outstanding or unusual event, thing, or accomplishment which the user has under their command. They can control how they'll turn out, how powerful the miracles can be, etc.

(Almighty Purview) God of Protection: Protection: Yatha is the God & the Embodiment of Protection. As the God & the Embodiment with the Purview of Protection, Yatha has prostasiascience, prostasiapotence, can create, shape & can manipulate protection of others and other things and oneself (who is protected by others), provided that those others and/or oneself does not have any defenses of their own. making it so that something is harder to protect or that something is easier to protect from any kind of harm or danger.

(Condition Purview) God of Strength: Dynamikinesis: Yatha is the God & the Embodiment of Strength. As the God & the Embodiment with the Purview of Strength, Yatha has dynamiscience, dynamipotence & can manipulate the strength (be it physical, mental, spiritual, etc...) of oneself or others, turning a weakling into a very strong person and vice versa, or remove the strength of others or bestowal strength onto any other person.