Alalha: Ni'mat

Ni'mat

Goddess of Fortune, Death & Rebirth

Daughter of Awal & Bilquis

Sacred Symbol: Horseshoe

(Luck Purview) Goddess of Fortune: Tychokinesis: Ni'mat is the Goddess & the Embodiment of Fortune. As the Goddess & the Embodiment with the Purview of Fortune, Ni'mat has tychoscience, tychopotence & can manipulate probability, how likely an event is to occur, and or how likely it is that a proposition is true. They can decide how likely events happen, making unlikely things occur more often or instantly and preventing liable events from happening. They can cause and prevent both good and bad luck, sudden deaths, natural disasters, and even apocalyptic events.

(Death Purview) Goddess of Death: Necrokinesis: Ni'mat is the Goddess & the Embodiment of Death. As the Goddess & the Embodiment with the Purview of Death, Ni'mat has necroscience, necropotence, decide, determine & can manipulate the causes of death, allowing them to choose and control when, how, where, and why someone dies and even induce the circumstances/events that will lead to the target appointed death.

(Life & Death Purview) Goddess of Rebirth: Rebirth: Ni'mat is the Goddess & the Embodiment of Rebirth. As the Goddess & the Embodiment with the Purview of Rebirth, Ni'mat has anagénnisiscience, anagénnisipotence & can manipulate the process of rebirth & reincarnation, allowing them to decide how, when, where, what/who and even if the target is reborn.