Alalha: Duwar

Duwar

Goddess of the Hearth, Sacred Fire & Chastity

Daughter of Awal & Bilquis

Sacred Symbol: Hearth

(Architecture Purview) Goddess of the Hearth: Estíakinesis: Duwar is the Goddess & the Embodiment of the Hearth. As the Goddess & the Embodiment with the Purview of the Hearth, Duwar has estíascience, estíapotence & can manipulate the hearth, a place for a domestic fire, especially at the base of a chimney.

(Fire Purview) Goddess of Sacred Fire: Sancti-Pyrokinesis: Duwar is the Goddess & the Embodiment of Sacred Fire. As the Goddess & the Embodiment with the Purview of Sacred Fire, Duwar has sancti-pyroscience, sancti-pyropotence, can create, shape & manipulate sacred flames, which are especially effective against demons and other evil beings and are inextinguishable by normal means. It may also trap and/or immobilize angels or demons, rather than killing them outright. The color of the flames varies, but usually blue, white, or the normal if light shades of fire. Some flames can have different properties and abilities such as summoning spirits of the deceased back to the world of the living. Very strong or high level users could obtain or gain the ability of Resurrection via Summoning the deceased and/or Angels from Heaven.

(Emotion Purview) Goddess of Chastity: Castitakinesis: Duwar is the Goddess & the Embodiment of Chastity. As the Goddess & the Embodiment with the Purview of Chastity, Duwar has castitascience, castitapotence, can sense & can manipulate the amount of chastity within other people, animals and other creatures, whether increasing, decreasing, removing or otherwise changing chastity within that living being.