Supreme: Shaytan (Ayin)

Shaytan (Ayin)

Protogenos of Antimatter, the Omniverse, Hell, Destruction, Darkness & Evil

(Antimatter Purview) Protogenos of Antimatter: Antikinesis: Shaytan is the Primordial & the Embodiment of Antimatter. As the Primordial & the Embodiment with the Purview of Antimatter, Shaytan has antiscience, antipotence, can create, shape & can manipulate antimatter, a material composed of antiparticles, which have the same mass as particles of ordinary matter but also opposite charges, as well as other particle properties such as lepton and baryon numbers and quantum spin. Collisions between particles and antiparticles lead to the annihilation of both, giving rise to variable proportions of intense photons (gamma rays), neutrinos, and less massive particle-antiparticle pairs. The total consequence of annihilation is a release of energy available for work, proportional to the total matter and antimatter mass.

(Cosmic Purview) Protogenos of the Omniverse: Omniskinesis: Shaytan is the Primordial & the Embodiment of the Omniverse. As the Primordial & the Embodiment with the Purview of the Omniverse, Shaytan has omnisscience, omnispotence & can manipulate all/every universe that has, never, and will be with infinite/unlimited scale, manipulate everything in every parallel reality, timeline, break any boundaries, etc. in every universe in the Omniverse.

(Death Purview) Protogenos of Hell: Stygiokinesis: Shaytan is the Primordial & the Embodiment of Hell. As the Primordial & the Embodiment with the Purview of Hell, Shaytan has stygioscience, stygiopotence & control of hell and everything that is inside or associated with Hell. This includes demonic entities that may be found in Hell, as well as anything related to evil and Hell-Fire itself.

(Almighty Purview) Protogenos of Destruction: Destructions: Shaytan is the Primordial & the Embodiment of Destruction. As the Primordial & the Embodiment with the Purview of Destruction, Shaytan has exitiumscience, exitiumpotence & can utterly destroy things.

(Darkness Purview) Protogenos of Darkness: Umbrakinesis: Shaytan is the Primordial & the Embodiment of Darkness. As the Primordial & the Embodiment with the Purview of Darkness, Shaytan has umbrascience, umbrapotence, can create, shape & can manipulate darkness and shadows.

(Emotion Purview) Protogenos of Evil: Malumkinesis: Shaytan is the Primordial & the Embodiment of Evil. As the Primordial & the Embodiment with the Purview of Evil, Shaytan has malumscience, malumpotence & can control over all that is evil, including the evil side of morality and evil things happening to people, as well as what is evil.