Alalha: Ashar

Ashar

God of Warfare, Strategy & Victory

Son of Quzah & Al Lat

Divine Weapon: Sword

(War Purview) God of Warfare: Polemokinesis: Ashar is the God & the Embodiment of Warfare. As the God & the Embodiment with the Purview of Warfare, Ashar has polemoscience, polemopotence & to manipulate all forms of conflict including mental, physical, spiritual and conceptual ones, regardless of the area and numbers involved, control how they progress and draw power both from the conflict alone as well as the dying. They are, naturally, extremely skilled in all forms of fighting, weapons, and both strategy and tactics as well as statistics of war.

(War Purview) God of Strategy: Master Strategist: Ashar is the God & the Embodiment of Strategy. As the God & the Embodiment with the Purview of Strategy, Ashar has stratigikíscience, stratigikípotence & is an extremely skilled strategic genius and applies this skill to several objectives, able to intuitively create strategies and plans several steps ahead of the opponent. They can elaborate complex plans/strategies and apply them not only in battle but all activities that involve cunning intellect, e.g., strategic games. The user possesses a mind capable of cold calculation and meticulous construction of optimal strategy that will yield the most efficient results.

(War Purview) God of Victory: Nikekinesis: Ashar is the God & the Embodiment of Victory. As the God & the Embodiment with the Purview of Victory, Ashar has nikescience, nikepotence & is able to manipulate victory in the events orchestrated by the user or others. This ability allows the user to turn the tide of flow towards an enemy's chances of victory and create a result that works in the user's favor.