Alalha: Al Uzza

Al Uzza

Empress of the Arabian Heavens & the Arabian Gods

Goddess of the Heavens, the Stars & Constellations

Daughter of Fada & Ard

Sacred Symbol: Three Trees

(Cosmic Purview) Goddess of the Heavens: Choroskinesis: Al Uzza is the Goddess & the Embodiment of the Heavens. As the Goddess & the Embodiment with the Purview of the Heavens, Al Uzza has chorosscience, chorospotence, can create, shape & can manipulate the heavens, allowing the user to control any and all the aspects of the heavens, from the purely physical ones, and also mythical/conceptual ones, including aspects of celestial objects such as nebulas and natural cosmic energies.

(Star Purview) Goddess of the Stars: Asterokinesis: Al Uzza is the Goddess & the Embodiment of the Stars. As the Goddess & the Embodiment with the Purview of the Stars, Al Uzza has asteroscience, asteropotence & can manipulate stars, self-luminous celestial bodies consisting of superheated gas held together by their gravity in which the outflow of energy balances the energy generated by nuclear reactions in the interior to the surface, and the inward-directed gravitational forces are balanced by the outward-directed gas and radiation pressures.

(Star Purview) Goddess of Constellations: Zodiakinesis: Al Uzza is the Goddess & the Embodiment of Constellations. As the Goddess & the Embodiment with the Purview of Constellations, Al Uzza has zodiascience, zodiapotence, can create, shape & can manipulate constellations, asterisms and zodiac signs, which are all patterns in outer space that are seen at night and usually resemble mythological entities.

Queen of the Gods: Al Uzza is the anointed ruler of the Arabian Gods & the chief goddess of the Arabian Pantheon. Al Uzza jobs include the authority to speak for all gods as their chief diplomat, be paragons of law/order & makes sure that all deities function properly, punish them for misdeeds, grant or take away immortality from lesser gods