Alalha: Chaabou

Chaabou

Goddess of Childbirth, Fertility & Clouds

Daughter of Quzah & Al Uzza

Sacred Symbol: Storm Clouds

(Life Purview) Goddess of Childbirth: Reprokinesis: Chaabou is the Goddess & the Embodiment of Childbirth. As the Goddess & the Embodiment with the Purview of Childbirth, Chaabou has reproscience, repropotence & control over reproduction, allowing them to freely alter and manipulate it. Reproduction is the process in which living organisms called offspring are produced by "parents''. This does not include the actual process of mating itself, but it can do things such as induce pregnancies, induce fertility and such.

(Life Purview) Goddess of Fertility: Fertiliakinesis: Chaabou is the Goddess & the Embodiment of Fertility. As the Goddess & the Embodiment with the Purview of Fertility, Chaabou has fertiliascience, fertiliapotence, can create, shape & can manipulate fertility, the natural capability for living beings to reproduce (in terms of animals) or grow (in terms of plants). They can make land, living beings or plants fertile, allowing them to reproduce or grow, or make things infertile, making them unable to reproduce or grow.

(Sky Purview) Goddess of Clouds: Nephokinesis: Chaabou is the Goddess & the Embodiment of Clouds. As the Goddess & the Embodiment with the Purview of Clouds, Chaabou has nephoscience, nephopotence, can create, shape & can manipulate clouds, visible masses of liquid droplets, various gases and/or frozen crystals produced by the condensation of water vapor that is suspended and sustained by upward-moving air currents in the atmosphere above the surface of a planetary body.