Alalha: Datin

Datin

God of Prophecy, Justice & Oaths

Son of Awal & Bilquis

Sacred Symbol: Contract

(Holy Purview) God of Prophecy: Prophecy: Datin is the God & the Embodiment of Prophecy. As the God & the Embodiment with the Purview of Prophecy, Datin has profiteíascience, profiteíapotence & can possesses the power of prophecy; the psychic power to receive prophecies through visions and information that can take the form of messages from higher powers, such as cosmic or divine entities, with most those entities possessing the power of prophecy themselves as a direct link to the source of those visions and messages.

(Cognitive Purview) God of Justice: Justitiakinesis: Datin is the God & the Embodiment of Justice. As the God & the Embodiment with the Purview of Justice, Datin has justitiascience, justitiapotence & can manipulate justice among living and non-living beings in different ways.

(Conceptual Purview) God of Oaths: Contrakinesis: Datin is the God & the Embodiment of Oaths. As the God & the Embodiment with the Purview of Gods of Oaths, Datin has contrascience, contrapotence & can manipulate contracts, oaths and/or pacts, including the conditions, rules, what they bestow, etc.