Alalha: Nuha

Nuha

Goddess of Solar Cycles, the Day & Warfare

Daughter of Quzah & Al Uzza

Sacred Symbol: Rising Sun

(Sun Purview) Goddess of Solar Cycles: Solar-Kýkloskinesis: Nuha is the Goddess & the Embodiment of Solar Cycles. As the Goddess & the Embodiment with the Purview of Solar Cycles, Nuha has solarkýklosscience, solarkýklospotence, can create, shape & can manipulate the solar cycles, commonly referred to as cycles of the sun.

(Light Purview) Goddess of the Day: Dieskinesis: Nuha is the Goddess & the Embodiment of the Day. As the Goddess & the Embodiment with the Purview of the Day, Nuha has diesscience, diespotence & can manipulate the daytime, including the limited control over the sun, light and the optical phenomena associated with the daytime.

(War Purview) Goddess of Warfare: Polemokinesis: Nuha is the Goddess & the Embodiment of Warfare. As the Goddess & the Embodiment with the Purview of Warfare, Nuha has polemoscience, polemopotence & to manipulate all forms of conflict including mental, physical, spiritual and conceptual ones, regardless of the area and numbers involved, control how they progress and draw power both from the conflict alone as well as the dying. They are, naturally, extremely skilled in all forms of fighting, weapons, and both strategy and tactics as well as statistics of war.