Alalha: Nakrah

Nakrah

God of Protection, Salvation & the Home

Son of Awal & Bilquis

Sacred Symbol: House

(Almighty Purview) God of Protection: Protection: Nakrah is the God & the Embodiment of Protection. As the God & the Embodiment with the Purview of Protection, Nakrah has prostasiascience, prostasiapotence, can create, shape & can manipulate protection of others and other things and oneself (who is protected by others), provided that those others and/or oneself does not have any defenses of their own. making it so that something is harder to protect or that something is easier to protect from any kind of harm or danger.

(Holy Purview) God of Salvation: Salvation: Nakrah is the God & the Embodiment of Salvation. As the God & the Embodiment with the Purview of Salvation, Nakrah has sotiríascience, sotiríapotence & can grant salvation; the gift of saving souls and redeem them as they can forgive and absolve others of their sins and transgressions including purification of tainted souls to set them free from the consequences such as damnation and condemning influences restoring damaged souls and spirits and purify them from all evil, rising from the disgrace they committed.

(Architecture Purview) God of the Home: Spitikinesis: Nakrah is the God & the Embodiment of the Home. As the God & the Embodiment with the Purview of the Home, Nakrah has spitiscience, spitipotence, can create, shape & can manipulate homes, a dwelling-places used as a permanent or semi-permanent residence for an individual, family, household or several families in a tribe. It is often a house, apartment, or other building, or alternatively a mobile home, houseboat, yurt or any other portable shelter.