Primordial: Hadir

Hadir

Qadar, Protogenos & Personification of Fate, Destiny, Lifespan & the Present

Arabian Avatar of the Mother

Daughter of Khalq

(Conceptual Purview) Protogenos of Fate: Fatumkinesis: Hadir is the Primordial & the Embodiment of Fate. As the Primordial & the Embodiment with the Purview of Fate, Hadir has fatumscience, fatumpotence, perceive, shape, & can manipulate fate, allowing them to affect reality and events in several ways, both overt and hidden.

(Conceptual Purview) Protogenos of Destiny: Pepromenokinesis: Hadir is the Primordial & the Embodiment of Destiny. As the Primordial & the Embodiment with the Purview of Destiny, Hadir has pepromenoscience, pepromenopotence, perceive, shape, & can manipulate destiny, allowing them to affect reality and events in several ways, both overt and hidden.

(Life Purview) Protogenos of Lifespan: Timeokinesis: Hadir is the Primordial & the Embodiment of Lifespan. As the Primordial & the Embodiment with the Purview of Lifespan, Hadir has timeoscience, timeopotence & can control their own or others' lifespan; extending, reducing or even completely removing it.

(Time Purview) Protogenos of the Present: Syncognition: Hadir is the Primordial & the Embodiment of the Present. As the Primordial & the Embodiment with the Purview of the Present, Hadir has syncoscience, syncopotence & can perceive current events and observe what's happening in the moment, even obscure, intricate events, and down to fine details, despite not being there. The temporal scope of this power is very limited to the currently existing moment, and visions cannot be repeated; once it's happened, it's happened.